When I'm traveling internationally (back to the UK a couple of times a year), it's really convenient to have that extra juice for watching movies on the plane, and for when I'm nowhere near my plug converter.
    05-07-2009 12:38 PM
    My starts before my kids get up, and I head off to work. I sent texts and call my kids when they get up, and after school. Some of the texts I use are to help with their homework.
    05-07-2009 12:41 PM
    I had purchased a iPod/iPhone charger and it turned out not to work as advertised, and it was a Duracell! I had used my iPhone with the knowledge that I had an external power source ready.

Man, was I ever left high and dry!

05-07-2009 12:41 PM
    Oh I need that!!! I love to listen to Pandora, but the company I work for doesn't allow WiFi or streaming over the desktop units. On top of that I only have edge and no 3G at my desk. It drains the battery in record time, about an hour or two tops! I need the music to limit how crazy I get. This woulld help soo much!

Oh and this would help so much when I go away with my family and I want to use Ambiance to help clam my 6 month old daughter to sleep. Especiality when I can't get to a charger!

Thanks!
    Last edited by Awhatnot; 05-07-2009 at 12:47 PM.
    05-07-2009 12:45 PM
    I work 300 miles from where I live, so I have to drive 5 hours every friday and sunday. Then, during the week, I have a 3 hour driving commute total every day. And I got married less than 6 months ago and I like being able to talk with my wife for more than the meager 30 minutes of battery life I have left after all that. So please, send me some love and some juice
    05-07-2009 12:49 PM
    Wow there are a few really good posts from people that need a mophie more deserving than I, but I will throw my hat in the ring nonetheless.
    I do a lot of air travel for business, and I cannot stand watching movies on the airplane. Usually it's a CRT that is all messed up and tinted in the wrong color + the audio is tinny and the EQ is all off or it's an LCD directly above my head and i strain my neck trying to watch it. I've recked so many good movie experiences by watching movies on the plane. Now I watch movies on my iphone. It is much more pleasurable, audio is second to none. Plus I can play games too to pass the time. However, I usually run out of juice midway through the flight and am then relegated to the crappy movie on the aforementioned messed up CRT screen... Please keep me a happy traveler!

-Hassan
    05-07-2009 12:52 PM
    I am not a lawyer, a high powered executive or a stock trader. I am not important, famous or even infamous. What I am is a Mom. Before iPhone I had no life. My life was spent in a frantic plate spinning type of pandemonium attempting to keep track of the schedule of two teen girls and a husband. It was spent in endless hours in the car chauferring to and from various activities, sports, appointments and events. It was spent in waiting rooms spending hours too numerous to count watching endless sports practices and events, waiting for the doctor, the dentist, the orthodontist. In this whirlwind, I was lost. iPhone has given me my I back! Now, my calendar, contacts, Maps and Evernote organize my life for me. I always know where I am, where Ive been, where I am going and how to get there. In the car I am now entertained! I can listen to iTunes or Pandora radio (and, trust me, when driving to scintillating locations such as Peoria, Illinois this alone has been a lifesaver). In the waiting rooms, instead of being bored for hours on end, I can enrich myself and read books on Kindle, view how-tos and catch up on current world events. I can plan my shopping trips, email my friends, check Facebook or play a game. iPhone has made my life so much better. But, just as all good things must come to an end, so, too, must my iPhone battery. Sadly, as reliable as my iPhone is, it also is strained to its limit by 18 hour days of endless running. There is nothing more devastating than gloriously sitting in a waiting room filled with rambunctious kids, and sometimes even more rambunctious parents, happily keeping myself occupied in a juicy eBook, when suddenly the ding happens and I realize that MY BATTERY IS GOING TO DIE! TiPB, please dont let this happen! iPhone has restored the I to my life which was previously being sucked dry by the needs of others. iPhone gives me entertainment, direction, instruction, connection, enrichment and organization iPhone has restored my sanity! I need the Mophie Juice Pack!
    05-07-2009 12:53 PM
    man my battery's almost dead by the time i get home from school every day. i have ridiculously long breaks between classes and the phone is the only way i keep my sanity!
    05-07-2009 12:53 PM
    I'm up to Level 18 on Zombieville USA. If I start on a Zombie-killing crusade, I have to make sure I have almost a full battery. Sure, I could pause the game but that would break my Zombie-killing rhythm and potentially kill any Zombie-killing-run. On a recent 1 hour flight, I died on Level 15 but didn't have enough battery left to start another crusade. Comparing the stats, if I had a Mophie Juice Pack for my iPhone 3g, in theory I could get to Level 40 and amass a kill count of over 1200 Zombies!
    05-07-2009 12:54 PM
    This will allow my gaming, surfing the net, emailing, and chatting to go on longer then ever.. i live on the iphone.. this will boost my ability to use this phone 2 times longer then usual!
    05-07-2009 12:54 PM
    I regularly run my battery down below the 10% warning, at least 10 times a week. At that time I need to stop what I'm doing and make it to the car charger. Lots of fun for my dogs while I'm at the bark park. Sitting in the car with 3 dogs for 30 minutes. The Juice Pack would be much cheaper than a secretary to take my calls while my phone is dead.
    05-07-2009 12:55 PM
    I travel a lot between Toronto and Montral and most of the times I am the back seat driver. The car only has one jack to charge which my iPhone-freak-twittering-brother absolutely needs all the time Argh! So when I am trying to find us a nice restaurant to eat at or chatting with my long distance partner or texting my friends I end up with almost nothing and begging my brother for some juice! I might as well beg you guys for some mofo juice! Afterall, you guys are not my mofo little brother! Did I spell the name of the product right? head:scroll up and check kneejerk: Post Quick Reply
    05-07-2009 01:00 PM
    Well, my day usually starts out at 5am and I'm on my iPhone (Exchange email) and I average 200 inbound/outbound emails daily for my job, so that does a lot to kill my battery.

Between 7AM and 5:30PM I'm scheduling, surfing, texting, using twitter, facebook and a variety of apps and I'm usually at at the red reserve by 3PM, so it's time for a partial recharge in the late PM, usually on my laptop or where I can plug in. Then I go home and my family gets ahold of the iPhone!

My wife wants to text, surf, tweet, etc... too. She has a crappy blackberry (sorry Crackberry Kevin) and she wants a more full-featured media device. Some days she walks straight past me without a hello/kiss/hug and picks up my phone to begin her 'play'. Pretty demoralizing some days!

My seven year-old loves the games. Assuming he does his homework first, he's on the phone every night. Galaga and FlightControl are hs current favorites.

My four year-old loves the iPhone too. Can anyone comprehend how many videos a four year-old can find using YouTube? She's unbelieveable!

Around 11PM each night my phone, it's battery exhausted and now throughly smudged with multiple fingerprints, finally gets a rest and a long nap before we repeat the viscious cycle the next morning.

I track my data plan usage online (now this week courtesy the new AT&T app that I found by reading your site) and I average 1.5 - 1.8 GB data usage each month and the only real download / streaming that goes on are Charlie & Lola / Dora / Handy Manny videos that my four year-old watches!

BTW, I had an early Kensington lithium polymer pack, but that died after about 8 months...Over used and it can't hold a charge more than two hours.

TiPB, help my poor iPhone keep up with me/my family by sending me some of that Mophie juice pack love!

Sincerely,
    Drained in Daytona
    (actually, I live in Indy, but nothing rhymes with Indianapolis)
    05-07-2009 01:03 PM
    I would need the juicepack because I use my phone's ipod traveling to and from my long commute to work, which drains the battery. I also surf the web, play games, talk to clients at work, and do other battery draining tasks (G-map, youtube, ect) throughout the day. The juice pack would be great to have just so that I can have enough battery to make personal calls on my way home so I can stay connected!
    05-07-2009 01:06 PM
    I'm up pretty early most days, and my iPhone is needing a recharge by noon. And when I'm traveling, forget it. Between checking and sending emails, Twittering, phone calls, checking flight statuses with apps like Tripit, my phone is seriously in need of battery by the time my first layover is finished.

Been wanting a Mophie Juice Pack for a while now, would really save my day.
    05-07-2009 01:28 PM
    I play with my iphone every chance I get, on the web, games, mail, pictures, radio, books you name it. I usually run the battery half way down before noon (when we are not busy). It's the best adult/kid toy I have ever had. I could write all day just about it, I don't need a mophie I just want one because I Love my phone. I love accessories, I want it to be the best dressed phone out there!!!
    Last edited by Jeukebox; 05-07-2009 at 01:36 PM.
    05-07-2009 01:32 PM
    Where to start. My iphone battery has never lasted very long. A dead battery in the most inconvenient of times is the norm. I have tried everything to extend battery life: turning off 3G, lowering backlight, turnign off push, etc.

I rely on my iphone, not just as a phone but as a central information hub. I receive my work email, internet, text messages, weather, stock quotes, games, music, video, etc. It also allows me to do work away from my desk and keep the machine going. I have tried all the backup battery packs, chargers, cables, cords and none are handy or there when I need them. This looks like the solution! But I cannot bring myself to purchase yet another accessory so am hoping to win it!

It is not just one day or one road warrior story that reflects my need for this pack. It is everyday. My usage and reliance on the iphone as an all around communication tool is the reason that I need the Mophie to keep the machine running. Please help!
    05-07-2009 01:33 PM
    I spend so much time playing Flying Aces on my iPhone while rocking out to background music that I'm always having to go plug in somewhere. This would really save me from having to do that!
    05-07-2009 01:49 PM
    Working for a film depot in golden valley, mn, I'm on the move a lot dropping off prints for theaters around the area. I burn through my battery every day by 2 pm. I would enjoy this because it would boost my call time a lot which is the main reason my battery died so fast.
    05-07-2009 01:52 PM
    These days with all the bad economic news coming out, Ive started to work 3 jobs. Im usually so busy that I can't charge my phone.
    05-07-2009 01:55 PM
    when i'm bored at work i play a lot of games and since I work 12 shifts it don't take long for the battery to died. I could really use this thing.
    05-07-2009 01:57 PM
    When you have long drives and only one port in your car to use, this would be a great way to not have to fight over the one port. Plus with our upcomming trip to Disneyland this would be a great way to not have to worry about my battery dying on me while I wait in those long lines and then our trip to the Carribean, thats a long flight I can watch 2 movies instead of one.
    05-07-2009 02:00 PM
    Ok so. Here it is.
    Everyday to work I car pool with 3 overweight (not the best smelling) men. I myself smell rather fresh having showered 10 minutes prior to pick up.

The long long drive in this small VW Beetle that lasts over 2 Hours from Kitchener to Toronto Ontario. Many times bumper to bumper traffic. The ONLY way I can find my safe Haven is to play on my iPhone. Make that drive go by as fast as it can. Whether it be GeoDefense or Wolfenstein 3D. Or just surfing the web. My battery dies rather quickly.

Sure I would plug in a car adapter... BUT the driver REFUSES to because he says "it could start a fire". yes, that is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard...

Finally when I get to work I would love to plug in my iPhone to a computer or a wall outlet. BUT here is the catch. I work construction.... Playing music all day tends to wear the battery down.. I regret to say my battery won't last through that long drive back home...

PLEASE!! I NEED THIS!!!!
    05-07-2009 02:00 PM
    I need one because I am a middle school teacher, and our school blocks every site. I spend the majority of my battery reading and updating twitter, checking facebook, and sending texts. By the time the day is over, my battery is shot!
    05-07-2009 02:05 PM
    This would be great for me, I have to charge my phone twice a day. With all the checking of email I do, twitter, instant messaging, music in the car, texting, surfing safari, and playing games like the new Myst game I could definitely use this!
    05-07-2009 02:16 PM
124 12345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD