Possibly a stupid question: Is there an accessory that allows you to use your iPod feature on your iPhone through your car stereo? I know the iPod has one, but I don't know what the quality is either. It probably wouldn't be worth it if the only accessories available don't deliver good sound quality, have that slight buzzing in the background or bleed through from near by radio stations, etc.

Any thoughts or recommendations?
    Thanks!
    04-21-2009 12:13 AM
    04-21-2009 06:38 AM
    I use an AUX cable that plugs directly from my headphone jack to the front of my cars head unit. Probably the most low tech way of doing it, but it works well for me, and it costs all of about $3.

Just watched that review that lgreenberg posted, and that looks very nice as well. If I had the cash I would probably invest in one of those in the near future.
    Last edited by rknowlt; 04-21-2009 at 12:44 PM.
    04-21-2009 12:37 PM
    YouTube - Kensington LiquidAux Review[/url]
    Could have sworn I replied already...

Thanks so much for this! You answered all my questions and I will definitely be getting one Awesome.
    04-26-2009 05:33 AM
    That is nice! My Truck actually has an auxiliary port made for an mp3 player to plug into, buy for some reason it does not like the iPod. I think it has to do with the whole DRM thing. (It works in my wife's car though)

Anyway I actually considering dropping my Sirius subscription because of Pandora and iHeart Radio. For music They are almost as good as Sirius. I would only be missing the news type of Radio.
    04-26-2009 08:35 AM
    Never even heard of it, but that thing looks great. Thanks!
    05-16-2009 12:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD