armbands for the iPhone

Cyathus

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi folks,

I was just wondering what people's favorite sports armband holders for the iPhone are. I just joined a gym (hooray for getting in shape!) and the armband seems like the way to go. I went to the local apple store and all they had was the Belkin Sport Armband Plus. The biggest problem I had with it is that it was really tricky getting my iPhone in and out of the case (I have one of Zagg's Invisible Shields on it, which makes the whole phone slightly "tacky").

So are there any suggestions on good armbands out there? If so I'd love to hear about them!

Thanks in advance!

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I have the incase armband. Its nice, but hard to get the phone in and out due to the clear plastic screen cover.

Cyathus

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
That's the same with the Belkin case. I was hoping to get something with a little easier access so I don't end up throwing my iPhone across the gym trying to get it in or out! :)

Thndrct619

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I was looking for one were I wouldn't have to remove the iPhone from my it's case. I have a SwitchEasy Capsule Rebel currently. I am assuming the ones mentioned in the above posts won't work. Any ideas?

Cyathus

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
The Belkin one that I tried (and returned) certainly won't work. I have yet to find something that does however. If you find something post here, since I think we have similar problems! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73