iPhone Case help

ryan2bfree

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

I just got a iPhone :) it is a little too late in fashion though, somehow I'm still quite excited. It looks sleek and shiny but then at the same time it concerns me of keeping it protected from scretch.
I luv Vaja case and there is no doubt that it's gourgeous but it is just a bit of stretch to me. Do you guys know any popular soft-feel cases?
Incase would be recommandable? There are so many options that only confuses me.

Last edited:

iLoveiPhones

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
Hey Ryan,
A good case to check out is ones made by iskin. They have cases for every price range and they got the function an form down. Also you can check out your local AT&T for their cases. I have one, doesn't look bad. Gets the job done.

geek9

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
I would recommend Ultra Thin Case at Cretouch.com. I have tried couple of different cases for my iPhone 3G. Out of all of them, the Leather Grip Ultra Thin Case is the best. Not only because it is leather like material, when I grab my phone with this case, I feel the phone perfectly fits in my hand. So now, without the case, I feel uncomfortable grabbing iPhone. I also like the incase, but one thing I don't like about their cases is, they make look of the phone little bit bulky. But still recommendable.

ryan2bfree

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
What I'm looking for

Thanx for recommandations. All of your suggestion opened up more options and I really appreciate it.

One of the reason why I would like to get a little thick soft cover is just because I have seen my friend's iphone just completely popped out of the case, when he recklessly dropped the phone on concrete paving. :eek:

Dude it was brutal. We found it was not too much of damage just because it had some coverage for inital impact but I don't think it protected the phone very well. Any though?

Zach9212

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Switcheasy Cases

Definitely check out Switcheasy cases, they have 3 or 4 cool ones. I recently purchased the Switcheasy Capsule Neo, and I like it.

ryan2bfree

Mar 26, 2009
Visit site
Thank you for all you guys. I think all of them were very good recommendation.
I looked around quite a bit and end up settling with Cretouch folder case.
It looks like a bit Vaja case but cheaper version and soft grip feel..just right to me....:)
I am quite excited and couldn't find any down side yet though, it might come out later... we will see. cheers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2