Incase or contour?

Rockstar516

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
Just asking opinions from people who know or have both cases...Im trying to choose between the incase slider and the contour hardskin, which do u guys think is better all opions are appreciated....thanx

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
interesting debate..

I think the Contour looks great, but I have a white incase slider for my white 16GB and its amazing.

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
I've been eyeing that Incase. Heard it cracks easily. Anyone have this problem?

Well, I managed to drop my iPhone ~6 ft onto my concrete driveway, and the phone sustained no damage, the case didn't crack, just got a few gouges in it where it hit the driveway, but that's it, unfortunately, I don't have 10 posts yet so I can't post pictures.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Well, I managed to drop my iPhone ~6 ft onto my concrete driveway, and the phone sustained no damage, the case didn't crack, just got a few gouges in it where it hit the driveway, but that's it, unfortunately, I don't have 10 posts yet so I can't post pictures.

Consider yourself lucky, my girlfriend dropped hers on a wood floor and the case cracked. (incase)

CorvZ061

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Here are the pics of the damage to my incase slider after the drop onto cement.

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0184.jpg

nickpav

May 2, 2009
Visit site
i have an incase. its amazing. sure, its a little scratched. but isnt that the point of having a case? to take the damage and not your iphone? its saved my phone so many times. i love it

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Incase as well here. Have dropped it several times (3ft) onto wood/tile floor. No cracks in case or iPhone. iPhone looks like I just got it out of the box.:D

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
incase slider is great i have the white red metallic and gunmetal i like the white the best purely because the glossy finish feel nicer like almost holding the phone naked rather than the matte finish of the red or gunmetal

Dino81075

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
no crack, but..

I've been eyeing that Incase. Heard it cracks easily. Anyone have this problem?

I have the black incase slider for my phone and i like it. The only problem is that there is a soft coating on it that rubs off after a week or two of use. Then you have the glossy part of the case showing in spots.

I know they sell the incase sliders as a glossy finish too, so if the look is important I would go that route. Otherwise, the case is good.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2