lgreenberg's thread for reivews, unboxings giveaways and more!

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
IGreen,

Great idea combining all of these reviews! Just watched the Griffin Simplifi. I may have to look in to that especially, since Macs don't have card readers. Have you checked out the Griffin Clarifi yet? Just curious as to how well it improves photos.

Thanks!

lgreenberg

Dec 2, 2008
www.active.com
Molly - just an FYI, I saw the Griffin Simplifi at Best Buy the other day for $35. Almost half price!

I have not tried the Clarafi yet but I want to. I'll get one soon.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Molly - just an FYI, I saw the Griffin Simplifi at Best Buy the other day for $35. Almost half price!

I have not tried the Clarafi yet but I want to. I'll get one soon.

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check it out. I did not realize you had so many reviews on Youtube. I'm watching a lot of them right now.

Great job!

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Rocketfish Bluetooth Mouse Video Review Posted

YouTube - Rocketfish Bluetooth Mouse Review

I had too much to say to post a comment on your Youtube site IGreen!
I have an IMAC as well and found the Mighty Mouse (not bluetooth) to be so annoying which is surprising because I love all things APPLE. I always had to move the mouse ALL over the place to get it where I wanted. Don't know if the bluetooth would be any different. My keyboard and mouse sit right on the desktop in front of the IMAC, not in a keyboard drawer pullout. I am now using a wireless notebook size Logitech which works fine. Would like to find a bluetooth to free up a USB port but haven't found one yet. May have to look at the Rocketfish. Thanks for the review!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2