lgreenberg's thread for reivews, unboxings giveaways and more!

lgreenberg

Dec 2, 2008
www.active.com
apl5-iph3g-20-c5otr.3.jpg

New video Uploaded.

Otterbox Commuter TL case for iPhone 3G and 3Gs.

YouTube - Otterbox Commuter TL for iPhone 3G and 3GS

sheriff

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
lgreenberg, I have my iPhone in an Otterbox defender, and I could not be happier with the protection it offers my iPhone. However, I have discarded the belt clip/holder after losing my phone in the dark answering a domestic disturbance call. I know you are a firefighter, and you likely have access to a store or supplier that offers 5.11 gear. 5.11's "C5 PDA/Device Carrier" uses molle attachments to clip to a belt or other piece of gear, and there is a positive nylon lock which holds the phone SECURELY. The silicone skin of the OB defender also makes a friction lock inside the carrier once you get it strapped in. It WILL NOT come out of this case unless you tug it out....
Just a heads up....
Tried to post a link to the 5.11 C5 case, my post count won't allow it

lgreenberg

Dec 2, 2008
www.active.com
lgreenberg, I have my iPhone in an Otterbox defender, and I could not be happier with the protection it offers my iPhone. However, I have discarded the belt clip/holder after losing my phone in the dark answering a domestic disturbance call. I know you are a firefighter, and you likely have access to a store or supplier that offers 5.11 gear. 5.11's "C5 PDA/Device Carrier" uses molle attachments to clip to a belt or other piece of gear, and there is a positive nylon lock which holds the phone SECURELY. The silicone skin of the OB defender also makes a friction lock inside the carrier once you get it strapped in. It WILL NOT come out of this case unless you tug it out....
Just a heads up....
Tried to post a link to the 5.11 C5 case, my post count won't allow it

Hey, thanks for the heads up!

I do often worry about the clip coming loose from my belt, especially when I'm crawling etc.

Doesn't look like my local supplier has it listed - TheFireStore.com: 5.11 Tactical Series

But I'll swing by their store and double check.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2