What is up with IPhone Screen protection?

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
just me, but i don't use one (currently) on my 3GS. i have an old Oakley sunglasses bag that i drop my "i" into when it's in my pocket. that keeps it away from keys, change, etc. worked so far.

i see the need for some to get screen protection. just not necessary for me. depending on your lifestyle, you might need one though.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you get what you pay for. cheap = bubbles & pricey = no bubbles
the issue i am having is debris getting stuck in between my case and device, causing little pits in the back of it.

thinkTwice

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
Blink that happened to me to. I found that if you take the phone out of the case and wipe it down and the case you can minimize that.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I've had the 3gs since launch, no screen protector=no scratches. I do, however, have it in a Vaja flip front case that protects the screen when not in use.

rgr0711

Dec 7, 2009
Visit site
i like having high quality screen protectors on mine because i'd rather not take the chances of scratching the screen even tho it is very scratch resistant just by itself

carolinagirl9595

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Just another vote for a screen protector. My phone ended up with gum on it--luckily it was on the screen protector only, so I just peeled the protector off and put a new one on. The gum was gone--no harm done.