Headphones: Skullcandy

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I have heard mixed things about them. I herd they break easy and the cord is thin and it can tear kinda easy. I do know they have a lifetime warranty on them, so if you just send them in the will send you new ones.

A friend of mine has them that I ride with all the time, and I used them once. They have good sound. I guess it just depends on what you are looking for. If you want something at a good price that sounds good and your not gonna be super hard on them then they are good.

I am really hard on headphones, I ride my motorcycle just about every day and I listen to music all the time, riding, at work. I always have them with me, so I coughed up the money and got the shure headphones again and couldn't be happier.

All you can really do is buy them and try them, if you dont like them bring them back and get something else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Leanna Lofte

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
i have some of the earbuds and i really like them. i've had them since last summer maybe and theyre the only ones i use since they're much more comfortable than others I have.

amandasauls

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Love the skullcandy fmj for iphone. I had to wait for them to come in stock; everyone was sold out. For $80 they are great skullcandy quality with an inline mic.

Misframed

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
I got a pair of Skullcandy ear buds free with my Coke points (don't ask) and they sound great. The soft flexable buds come in 3 sizes (all included) and feel much better that the Apple buds that came with my phone. I really didn't pay for these so I can't say if they are worth the $30 price tag but I am enjoying them so far. The cords are kinda thin but I'm not too abusive and haven't broken them yet...

tchaves

May 15, 2009
Visit site
I've got some that sound great, and block out a lot of external sound. They have been through quite a bit but haven't broken.

Dino81075

Jun 3, 2009
Visit site
I have the Bose headphones for traveling, if you want noise reduction, but a little pricey. Although, they come in handy though when I have a sreaming baby in the seat behind me. :)

paul_form

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I think both beats and skullcandy are too expensive for me, do you guys have other alternatives? I'm looking to buy beats but I am hesitant coz of the price tag.