So I really hate the stock headphone style for the iphone.

I find the internal ear-pieces very uncomfortable and I'm not a huge fan of their sound.

I was wondering if anyone has come by a notable/affordable alternative.

I'm looking forward for your response.
    02-26-2009 04:35 AM
    I recently purchased the new Apple in-ear headphones Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic - Apple Store (U.S.). They are a very reasonably priced at $80 and sound great as long as you're wearing the correct tip size. If you glance through the reviews, many complain of a lack of bass, but that's only because they don't have a tight enough seal. The headphones have a remote and mic that I really love. The only feature that doesn't work with the iPhone is the volume control, but you can still skip forward and back.

Anyway, here's the TiPb review of them http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/01...es-remote-mic/
    02-26-2009 10:31 AM
    i love my skullcandy iphone fmj 60bux on amazon
    02-26-2009 02:05 PM
    I'm thinking about getting a nice pair of Vibe Duos
    02-26-2009 04:33 PM
    I recently purchased the new Apple in-ear headphones Apple In-Ear Headphones with Remote and Mic - Apple Store (U.S.). They are a very reasonably priced at $80 and sound great as long as you're wearing the correct tip size. If you glance through the reviews, many complain of a lack of bass, but that's only because they don't have a tight enough seal. The headphones have a remote and mic that I really love. The only feature that doesn't work with the iPhone is the volume control, but you can still skip forward and back.

Anyway, here's the TiPb review of them http://www.theiphoneblog.com/2009/01...es-remote-mic/
    Chiyin, my fellow blogger on When Will Apple, bought the premium Apple headphones to review and was really impressed with them. For the price they are reasonable, especially compared to some high end 3rd party headphones.

Here is his review: product review: Apple In-Ear Headphones are 2 drivers better than 1? | When Will Apple?
    03-12-2009 03:45 PM
    Another vote for Skull Candy. I love them
    03-12-2009 11:39 PM
    Skullcandy puts out some solid stuff, also WeSC recently got into the headphones game and is doing a really good job of it. I have yet to try their in-ear buds, but their full headphones put out quality sound with decent noise canceling. And they make nice jeans too for any other denim officianados out there too!
    03-13-2009 01:56 AM
    SKULLCANDY!!! Best in my books!
    03-14-2009 10:23 PM
    I'm thinking about getting a nice pair of Vibe Duos
    Those are great headphones, my girl has them. I use the shure SE210 and I love them.
    03-15-2009 10:53 AM
    I have the Radius Atomic Bass and I like them a lot. They are very affordable and they sound great. They are obviously not on the same level as the 100-150 dollar headphones, but for 49.99 I am pleased.
    03-15-2009 11:40 AM
    Does anyone use phones with foam inserts for the in ear part?
    03-19-2009 09:48 AM
    im sporting the bose travel over ear headphones. Pricey, but cant beat them in my book.
    06-04-2009 01:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD