Case Recommendation For/From the Ladies?

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Hi All,

A friend's wife is getting an iPhone this weekend, and she intends to keep it "flopping around in her purse", so is looking for a good case recommendation. Stylish yet sturdy, I'm guessing.

I don't use cases much, so I'm hoping someone here could recommend something and then I'll look much less ignorant next time!

Thanks!

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
seidio innocase II + invisible shield (front only).

_MG_3971.jpg

_MG_3977.jpg

_MG_3981.jpg

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I would recommend something like what the above suggested or a slider case that keeps the entire iPhone enclosed. I use http://store.theiphoneblog.com/belkin-slim-fit-case/4A25A2571.htm but generally keep it clipped onto my jeans. I rarely keep it in my purse. If she has a purse that's loaded with stuff, something that keeps the screen accessible may be convenient because it will take less time to answer the phone after finding it; but it may also be more dangerous for her phone. I personally prefer the naked feel when I use my iPhone so... yeah. My mom uses something similar as above and her phone has survived the depths of her purse, so it's probably fine :)

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I've tried several cases and my favorite so far is the Seidio Innocase. And it comes in several colors. I have the burgundy. It does not add bulk to the phone and has a very nice grip to it, not slippery at all. I also have Invisible Shield on mine. It is in my pocket at work and in my gigantic handbag when out and about.

iphonecase

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
just surf in youtube, found an interesting video for a special carrying case, is there anyone knows where can get it? look at here - youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YQD69-XNA

skyoong

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
just surf in youtube, found an interesting video for a special carrying case, is there anyone knows where can get it? look at here - youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YQD69-XNA

is the "dealsniper.com" the website of the company?
the butterfly there is quite beautiful, if it was cheap, i'll certainly buy one for my gf.

iphonecase

Feb 26, 2009
Visit site
yes, i placed order before, and get the case on hand today.
there are many other series you can choose.

dealsniper.com/en/home/mobile-accessories/iphone-ipod/cases-and-protector-2.html

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The only thing I don't like about the Vaja case - same thing I dislike about all leather cases - it can't be thin enough around the sides, so you wind up constantly banging your fingers against the case when you swipe.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
The only thing I don't like about the Vaja case - same thing I dislike about all leather cases - it can't be thin enough around the sides, so you wind up constantly banging your fingers against the case when you swipe.

I personally don't use Vaja for my iPhone because:
1. Too thick. I keep my iPhone in my pocket and do not wear a belt clip.
2. I normally go caseless and
3. When I do have a case, it is my Mophie Juice Pack Air since I'll be needing extra power! ;)

I do use Vaja for all of my iPods though.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Of course, now I've found the one Vaja that breaks that rule. It doesn't come all the way up the sides. And I'm weak as pond water. I'll let ya know how I like it when it arrives. lol!

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I should receive a stipend from them as I recommend them all the time.

And that wouldn't the first time I am responsible for that... :D

HappyBunny

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Well, I like to be really stylin and so I slip my iPhone into a Coach wristlet. It is the perfect size and when your phone rings, it is eaily accessible. I also have a Juicy Couture case that rocks.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I personally don't use Vaja for my iPhone because:
1. Too thick. I keep my iPhone in my pocket and do not wear a belt clip.
2. I normally go caseless and
3. When I do have a case, it is my Mophie Juice Pack Air since I'll be needing extra power! ;)

I am with you on this one, I rather the iphone with out a case.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73