Hi All,

A friend's wife is getting an iPhone this weekend, and she intends to keep it "flopping around in her purse", so is looking for a good case recommendation. Stylish yet sturdy, I'm guessing.

I don't use cases much, so I'm hoping someone here could recommend something and then I'll look much less ignorant next time!

Thanks!
    02-20-2009 11:33 PM
    seidio innocase II + invisible shield (front only).

02-21-2009 09:37 AM
    I would recommend something like what the above suggested or a slider case that keeps the entire iPhone enclosed. I use http://store.theiphoneblog.com/belki.../4A25A2571.htm but generally keep it clipped onto my jeans. I rarely keep it in my purse. If she has a purse that's loaded with stuff, something that keeps the screen accessible may be convenient because it will take less time to answer the phone after finding it; but it may also be more dangerous for her phone. I personally prefer the naked feel when I use my iPhone so... yeah. My mom uses something similar as above and her phone has survived the depths of her purse, so it's probably fine
    02-21-2009 02:35 PM
    I've tried several cases and my favorite so far is the Seidio Innocase. And it comes in several colors. I have the burgundy. It does not add bulk to the phone and has a very nice grip to it, not slippery at all. I also have Invisible Shield on mine. It is in my pocket at work and in my gigantic handbag when out and about.
    02-21-2009 10:33 PM
    Although pricey, Vaja makes the best leather cases I have seen.

Vaja - Leather Products
    02-25-2009 04:55 PM
    just surf in youtube, found an interesting video for a special carrying case, is there anyone knows where can get it? look at here - youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YQD69-XNA
    02-26-2009 03:13 AM
    just surf in youtube, found an interesting video for a special carrying case, is there anyone knows where can get it? look at here - youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YQD69-XNA
    is the "dealsniper.com" the website of the company?
    the butterfly there is quite beautiful, if it was cheap, i'll certainly buy one for my gf.
    02-27-2009 07:14 AM
    yes, i placed order before, and get the case on hand today.
    there are many other series you can choose.

dealsniper.com/en/home/mobile-accessories/iphone-ipod/cases-and-protector-2.html
    02-27-2009 09:30 AM
    If I were she, I will prefer to some lovely color and fashion style, but not the dull black ones. Give you some suggestion, most of the woman likes pink color, may be you should ask her if she tend to have a pink color case.
    http://www.mobilewhack.com/wp-conten...-iphone-3g.jpg
    06-25-2009 05:21 AM
    This is the case I am using at the moment. I love it. It is super girly, and it is a little bulky, but i like it, I dropped it the other day and it was completely protected.

Speck | Fitted Case for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
    06-25-2009 06:29 PM
    Although pricey, Vaja makes the best leather cases I have seen.
    I second that. As a woman with a purse, I don't need a case to wear on a belt clip like guys...so I purposefully wanted one that was very slim and sleek. The Vaja is great quality and it is well worth the money...
    07-24-2009 04:52 PM
    The only thing I don't like about the Vaja case - same thing I dislike about all leather cases - it can't be thin enough around the sides, so you wind up constantly banging your fingers against the case when you swipe.
    07-24-2009 05:05 PM
    The only thing I don't like about the Vaja case - same thing I dislike about all leather cases - it can't be thin enough around the sides, so you wind up constantly banging your fingers against the case when you swipe.
    I personally don't use Vaja for my iPhone because:
    1. Too thick. I keep my iPhone in my pocket and do not wear a belt clip.
    2. I normally go caseless and
    3. When I do have a case, it is my Mophie Juice Pack Air since I'll be needing extra power!

I do use Vaja for all of my iPods though.
    07-28-2009 09:35 AM
    Of course, now I've found the one Vaja that breaks that rule. It doesn't come all the way up the sides. And I'm weak as pond water. I'll let ya know how I like it when it arrives. lol!
    07-28-2009 10:48 AM
    I have the Seidio Innocase II in burgundy. I wouldn't mind finding one in a hot pink color too.
    07-28-2009 12:37 PM
    Of course, now I've found the one Vaja that breaks that rule. It doesn't come all the way up the sides. And I'm weak as pond water. I'll let ya know how I like it when it arrives. lol!
    That didn't take long!!!
    07-28-2009 01:05 PM
    I'm going to hold you personally responsible.
    07-28-2009 01:16 PM
    I should receive a stipend from them as I recommend them all the time.

And that wouldn't the first time I am responsible for that...
    07-28-2009 01:18 PM
    Well, I like to be really stylin and so I slip my iPhone into a Coach wristlet. It is the perfect size and when your phone rings, it is eaily accessible. I also have a Juicy Couture case that rocks.
    08-02-2009 11:09 AM
    I personally don't use Vaja for my iPhone because:
    1. Too thick. I keep my iPhone in my pocket and do not wear a belt clip.
    2. I normally go caseless and
    3. When I do have a case, it is my Mophie Juice Pack Air since I'll be needing extra power!
    I am with you on this one, I rather the iphone with out a case.
    08-02-2009 11:23 AM
    My wife has the Ifrogz.... she loves it...
    08-03-2009 08:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD