Bluetooth headset recommendations.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
When I first one got I had all the pieces for it but I still didn't like the fit, so I brought it back.

My friend gave me his cause he just didn't use it like he thought he would. He lost everything for it but the charger and the one loop for it.

Ahh, that explains it. I use the Jawbone with my Bold. You can use all the features with it. Unlike the iPhone. Which is one gripe I can honestly say I have towards the iPhone. And I don't have many.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Ahh, that explains it. I use the Jawbone with my Bold. You can use all the features with it. Unlike the iPhone. Which is one gripe I can honestly say I have towards the iPhone. And I don't have many.

I know what you mean, with the V1 a good bit works with the voice control. I can speed dial from it as long as the number is in my favs and redial, stuff like that. It can do it if the iphone would let.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I liked the original Jawbone, but was not a fan of the Jawbone 2. Seems to me the battery life took a major hit.

I tested the Jawbone 2, the Apple one, and Plantronics Discovery 925. I'm keeping the 925 as it is the best headset I have tried.

http://store.theiphoneblog.com/plantronics-discovery-925-bluetooth-headset/9A32A3715.htm

While the Apple headset lacks many features I find it to be the most comfortable headset I own along with the added bonus of seeing the battery life right on the screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW