Has anyone else tried this case? I bought it when I bought my 3G and I love it. It's pretty easy to slip the bottom of the case off if you want to put your phone into a dock. I like the fact that it's not all bulky and the finish is just enough to provide a secure grip but still easy to slide in and out of my pocket.
    02-16-2009 02:06 PM
    That looks nice so I checked their web site. I really liked the Clear top cases:

Custom Colors and Wheels for Your iPod |ifrogz

Thanks for showing us. I am always interested in different cases especially if the bottom slides off for docking.
    02-16-2009 03:56 PM
    ifrogz is one of my favorite places to look for cases
    02-25-2009 01:45 AM
    Hey, I got an iFrogz when I bought my 3Gs and it put a ding in the back of my phone.
    Grrr. A little pin sized divot near the writing. Ohhh I was so mad.
    07-22-2009 11:05 AM
    I have the Luxe case and love it so far. I got the scarlet color and it looks pretty sharp. It was a little snug when I first got it and I was worried it would damage the phone but I don't think it did. A couple weeks ago I dropped my 3GS onto a hard marble floor and my heart stopped. Picked it up and it was completely unharmed, thanks in big part to the Luxe case....

Very, very slim too...
    07-22-2009 11:09 AM
    I have the Luxe case and love it so far. I got the scarlet color and it looks pretty sharp. It was a little snug when I first got it and I was worried it would damage the phone but I don't think it did. A couple weeks ago I dropped my 3GS onto a hard marble floor and my heart stopped. Picked it up and it was completely unharmed, thanks in big part to the Luxe case....

Very, very slim too...
    I have the same one. I dropped mine on a hotel marble floor and picked it was saved. I still can't forgive the pin ***** ding on the back. I guess I got a bad one.
    I stuck a post it note on the back where the case halves meet and I should be ok until I find another case.
    07-23-2009 09:29 AM
    I got mine and I love it...

08-16-2009 04:05 PM
    I have the scarlett one as well and so far it's been the best case I've found yet. :o)
    08-18-2009 04:29 AM
    That looks nice so I checked their web site. I really liked the Clear top cases:

Custom Colors and Wheels for Your iPod |ifrogz

Thanks for showing us. I am always interested in different cases especially if the bottom slides off for docking.
    Just ordered one from Amazon for $11. Can't beat the price. i will post a pic here when I get it. Says it was shipped yesterday.
    08-18-2009 06:19 AM
    HD Accessory has similar cases for 9.95. I bought one (blue) and it is nice and certainly compares to the iFrogz.

iPhone 3g Accessories, iPod Car Kit, Chargers, Headset, iPhone 3g Cover, Speaker Retailer
    08-20-2009 05:02 PM
    Got one when I bought my 3GS and I love it!
    09-07-2009 08:36 PM
    Will they work with the OEM charge stand?
    10-02-2009 11:02 PM
    yea, those ifrogz are nice. a corworkers has one and i liked it a lot
    but i prefer my device naked. lol
    even though i put a skin on it to avoid scratches on the back, and also put a screen protector too. u barely notice any of them
    10-03-2009 12:03 AM
    my girl's case seemed to be a defect since the bottom slider kept sliding out.
    10-03-2009 02:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD