What cases have you guys had luck with? I was looking at the switcheasy line and they seem to be fuctional as well as easy on the eyes and they are a reasonable price.

Thoughts?
    01-21-2009 11:40 PM
    Yep, tried few including the Incase Slider, but then I discovered SwitchEasy Rebel on these forums. It is my ideal case. Very protective and smooth yet not bulky.
    01-22-2009 12:35 AM
    Yep, tried few including the Incase Slider, but then I discovered SwitchEasy Rebel on these forums. It is my ideal case. Very protective and smooth yet not bulky.
    Awesome, Thanks Melwan
    01-22-2009 01:23 AM
    The Switch Easy is a great choice.

Incase Slider is also good.
    01-22-2009 06:40 AM
    The Switch Easy is a great choice.

Incase Slider is also good.
    I keep reading that name... I will have to check that one out as well.

Cheers
    01-22-2009 09:05 AM
    I have a SwitchEasy Rebel and a Griffin Elan case. I use the Griffin case the most.
    01-22-2009 11:36 AM
    I have the Griffin Elan form case, black faux leather. The bottom slides off easily for docking the phone. I tried the Incase slider, took it back immediately. It was so snug I needed a crow bar to remove the bottom for docking!
    Just ordered the Contour Flick case. Looks nice, all one piece but the bottom 'flicks' back for docking. We'll see.

Lot's of choices out there.
    01-22-2009 04:40 PM
    Thanks guys.
    01-23-2009 08:40 AM
    I really like the Seidio Innocase II with holster. Fits great, has great protection, and has a soft rubber finish. You can also use it with the included clip.
    01-23-2009 02:13 PM
    A good case. A backup portable batt. charger to leave in your travel bag, very useful and cheap off ebay. Some nice headphones. A ton of apps. A dock if your case allows one. Your done. Your now a Iphone user, congrats.
    01-23-2009 04:44 PM
    I got the Contour Flick Iphone case today and must say I really like it. It is slim and light weight, all one piece. It slides on to the phone very easily and the bottom simply 'flicks' back so one can dock it. I was concerned when I ordered it that the flick process might be tight to do but not at all. And I bought the snazzy red color. It displays the true Iphone size without any bulk. I still like my Griffin Elan form case but this will be a fun change. I may have to order another color!
    01-26-2009 05:35 PM
    The Flick is a great case. Nice and slim. I've been tempted by the red version too. The only negative thing about it is when you want to remove it. It's not easy.
    01-26-2009 05:36 PM
    The Flick is a great case. Nice and slim. I've been tempted by the red version too. The only negative thing about it is when you want to remove it. It's not easy.
    Ok, so I just tried the removal process, a bit snug but still easy. The Incase slider required a crow bar. I took it back immediately!
    01-26-2009 05:39 PM
    I really like the Seidio Innocase II with holster. Fits great, has great protection, and has a soft rubber finish. You can also use it with the included clip.
    + 1 for the Seidio Innocase II I did a little photo review of mine.

1) Please forgive the lint, I decided to do this spur of the moment and didn't have a lint free cloth to wipe it down with.
    2) Please forgive the dog hair, I have a white dog and the felt seems to attract her hair.
    3) Please forgive the noise in the pics, the last thing I shot was a indoor wedding reception and I was using ISO 1600, didn't realize I was still cranked that far up until I was done shooting.

01-26-2009 07:14 PM

01-26-2009 07:15 PM
    Nice photos! A camera guru, delightful. I'd love to pick your brain on SLR's and settings. I have a Nikon D80.
    BUT back to the Seidio case, is it hard to take on and off?
    Last edited by Txdogs; 01-26-2009 at 07:22 PM.
    01-26-2009 07:19 PM
    I just ordered a switcheasy case. I can't wait for it to come in.
    01-26-2009 07:20 PM
    Same here. I have the Innocase, but I ordered the Switcheasy Rebel Serpent a couple days ago. My wife has the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel and I really like it.
    01-26-2009 08:52 PM
    Nice photos! A camera guru, delightful. I'd love to pick your brain on SLR's and settings. I have a Nikon D80.
    BUT back to the Seidio case, is it hard to take on and off?
    Not at all. Works the same as the incase slider. The flet lining in the case makes it slide on and off very smoothly.
    01-26-2009 10:16 PM
    Nice pics of the Sedio. (I am a photographer too btw)
    01-26-2009 10:29 PM
    Let me know how that works out for you... That was the one I was looking at.
    01-26-2009 10:32 PM
    I will post pics of it also once I get it. It should be here by friday.
    01-26-2009 11:14 PM
    Nice pics of the Sedio. (I am a photographer too btw)
    A Golden owner and a photographer, super. I love to 'play' at photography and love to edit photos but am strictly amateur. Got some great hummingbird photos this last summer though.
    01-27-2009 07:12 AM
    My first case was a Switcheasy Neo case. I liked it a lot. But one annoying thing was that while it seem to protect the phone very very well, it was still a little loose... that is with 3 different layers parts, ... it is hard to get them to fit together perfectly. So it would squeak and flex a little in my hand.

The ultimate downfall was that when I tried to pull it out of my jeans pocket the bottom of the i-beam part of the case would consistently pop off the phone. Let me explain more. I carry my iphone in front right pants pocket with the screen always towards my leg. I figure if I hit the corner of my desk or a table, this will prevent the screen from breaking. And just out of use, it is usually upside down. So to get the phone out of the pocket, but thumb goes over the bottom front of the phone and my two fingers are on the back. Now the thumb and the prying action of bringing my phone out of my pocket (especially when seated) would pop the bottom of the case off the phone.

At first, I could just pop it back on. But as time went on, the rubber under-case became stretched out, and I would have to spend a few seconds re-positioning both parts. Now granted I have put on a few winter-pounds, so my pants aren't as loose as they used to be, but it was still annoying.

Best Buy had a sale on the incase slider so I figured I could try it and if I didn't like it I could return it. They only had the white one left, which I would prefer black....but I love the case. It fits very tightly, doesn't move, doesn't pop off, and I love the glossy feel of it. It make my iPhone feel like a sexy iPhone again. With the Neo it felt like anyother phone with a case on it.

Those are just my 2 cents.
    01-27-2009 07:56 AM
    This is the first day I used my new Contour Flick case. I love the feel and look of it BUT I already have a few scratches on the case backing which surprised me because I am so careful with my gadgets.
    01-27-2009 05:08 PM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD