Case recommendations?

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
WOW, this is harder then deciding to leave verizon for the iPhone.

I'm so torn. So far I have been rocking the iPhone naked but I worry constantly so I'm thinking about buying a case. If I was rich I would just buy the 3 or 4 I'm looking at and just rock the best one but I'm a starving college student.

I don't even know where to rank my priorities. Obviously I want protection but I want the phone to keep its sleek sexyness. If the phone became the slightest bit bulky I would be disappointed. I also want the phone to stay clean.

So far I'm looking for at the switcheasy. The ivyskin (even though its 45 dollars!!!) The griffin Nu form. Also the incase slider? Is this the brand with the leaf for a logo and the case costs 34.95?? Sorry I have seen a couple different spellings of this and am unsure if this is the case everyone is referring too. I haven't looked at the seido case yet but have always heard good things from this company even prior to me owning an iPhone.

Ahh what to do.

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
Still haven't decided but did anyone have a problem with the incase slider scratching their phone? Any user pics of it on their phone?

Thanks for all the help, I'm probably a pain in the ass

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I bought the white Innocase Slider for my phone and love it.

Only one problem.. its a pain in the butt to get off. Provides great protection but is very hard to take off.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Still haven't decided but did anyone have a problem with the incase slider scratching their phone? Any user pics of it on their phone?

Thanks for all the help, I'm probably a pain in the ass

Not sure about the incase slider for the 3g. But the incase slider for the 2g scratched my phone to hell. I was very upset about it.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Not sure about the incase slider for the 3g. But the incase slider for the 2g scratched my phone to hell. I was very upset about it.

Any hard case out there will eventually scratch the plastic backing of the 3G. That's one of the reasons I avoid these cases at all costs. Not worth it. (Unless the case has a soft rubber on the inside)

jhood25

Feb 11, 2009
Visit site
I think i have decided on the switcheasy, either the capsule rebel or capsule serpent. Have a cool design, look slim enough, not overall expensive, and have read great reviews.

Did someone in this post say they were buying or already had the capsule serpent or whatever??? I saw a picture of the capsule neo. Just looking for first hand pictures and review. Thanks fellas and ladies.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
Hey nellybelley the case came in early. its a little tricky to get on but once I did I love it so far.

The first pic of the skin that goes over the phone before you put it in the rubber case.
r7iv5w.jpg

The 2nd pic if of the phone in the case with the back on it. The rubber looking back comes off.
2dshcg3.jpg

The 3rd pic is well the front of it.
23jl44y.jpg

I like it so far, it also comes with something to go in the head phone jack so nothing gets inside it and to cover the charging port.

God that thing looks awesome... I love Switcheasy... I read that those skins rips pretty easily though... Thats why they give you two?

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
I think i have decided on the switcheasy, either the capsule rebel or capsule serpent. Have a cool design, look slim enough, not overall expensive, and have read great reviews.

Did someone in this post say they were buying or already had the capsule serpent or whatever??? I saw a picture of the capsule neo. Just looking for first hand pictures and review. Thanks fellas and ladies.

I have the Rebel.

It is a nice case, but there a few things that get to me a bit. The volume bumper is set off by the slightest touch... If you are watching a video or playing a game your fingers will inadvertently hit it.

Look up Itsmemorephious (spelling) on youtube. He does a lot of good case reviews.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro