Innocase II holster/clip combo seidioonline.com
    02-23-2009 10:26 PM
    I think i have decided on the switcheasy, either the capsule rebel or capsule serpent. Have a cool design, look slim enough, not overall expensive, and have read great reviews.

Did someone in this post say they were buying or already had the capsule serpent or whatever??? I saw a picture of the capsule neo. Just looking for first hand pictures and review. Thanks fellas and ladies.
    02-25-2009 03:06 PM
    Hey nellybelley the case came in early. its a little tricky to get on but once I did I love it so far.

The first pic of the skin that goes over the phone before you put it in the rubber case.

The 2nd pic if of the phone in the case with the back on it. The rubber looking back comes off.

The 3rd pic is well the front of it.

I like it so far, it also comes with something to go in the head phone jack so nothing gets inside it and to cover the charging port.

God that thing looks awesome... I love Switcheasy... I read that those skins rips pretty easily though... Thats why they give you two?
    02-25-2009 05:20 PM
    I think i have decided on the switcheasy, either the capsule rebel or capsule serpent. Have a cool design, look slim enough, not overall expensive, and have read great reviews.

Did someone in this post say they were buying or already had the capsule serpent or whatever??? I saw a picture of the capsule neo. Just looking for first hand pictures and review. Thanks fellas and ladies.
    I have the Rebel.

It is a nice case, but there a few things that get to me a bit. The volume bumper is set off by the slightest touch... If you are watching a video or playing a game your fingers will inadvertently hit it.

Look up Itsmemorephious (spelling) on youtube. He does a lot of good case reviews.
    02-25-2009 05:23 PM
    Mine hasn't ripped yet and I switch cases a good bit.
    02-25-2009 05:24 PM
    Mine hasn't ripped yet and I switch cases a good bit.
    Well there you go! I think the Neo will be my next purchase. How is the form factor? The rebel is a tiny bit bulky.

I just ordered an incase slider. Interested to see how that one works out.
    02-25-2009 05:42 PM
    Well there you go! I think the Neo will be my next purchase. How is the form factor? The rebel is a tiny bit bulky.

If you get antsy and want to mess with one before it gets to you Target sells them.
    02-25-2009 06:21 PM

The form factor is great, it doesn't add any bulk.
    02-25-2009 07:06 PM
    Nice I look forward to trying it out.
    02-25-2009 07:57 PM
    If you get antsy and want to mess with one before it gets to you Target sells them.
    Really? Good to know!
    02-25-2009 11:58 PM
    i cannot find this case in ebay, do you have any URL?
    02-26-2009 07:41 AM
    i cannot find this case in ebay, do you have the URL for this item?
    02-26-2009 07:42 AM
    I had the Neo case, and yes it does look cool and felt good in my hand, but like I've said in other posts, the bottom kept popping off it as I was trying to take my phone out of my pocket, especially when sitting in the car. Eventually, I got tired of trying to re-arrange the bottom lip and the under-skin, that I ditched it for an incase slider.

I love the slider. But this week I went back to naked. The phone is just so beautiful and thin when it is naked.
    02-26-2009 08:28 AM
    i cannot find this case in ebay, do you have the URL for this item?
    Welcome to SwitchEasy
    02-26-2009 08:48 AM
    I just got the switch easy rebel and really like it ....but..... The clear screen protector blows!!!!!!! I can't believe no one has mentioned this. The f'n thing barley stays on and looks horrible. It sticks on to the screen on the top left corner and looks like crap. I'm going to buy the InvisibleShield and just apply the screen and leave my rebel on.

So a big thumbs up for the Rebel, but not for their screen.
    02-28-2009 03:58 PM
    I just got the switch easy rebel and really like it ....but..... The clear screen protector blows!!!!!!! I can't believe no one has mentioned this. The f'n thing barley stays on and looks horrible. It sticks on to the screen on the top left corner and looks like crap. I'm going to buy the InvisibleShield and just apply the screen and leave my rebel on.

So a big thumbs up for the Rebel, but not for their screen.
    Yeah the rebel is great. Did you take both of the sticky sides off? There are two pieces of plastic on each actual protecter. I am guessing there is still one of the non sticky parts still on there! When I first put mine on I had the same trouble. I took the first side off and it didn't feel sticky at all. Little did I know I still had another piece to pull off.
    02-28-2009 06:32 PM
    I think Nelly is probably right about your problem as I have heard very good reviews on SwitchEasy screen protectors.
    03-01-2009 03:20 AM
    Well I feel like an *** now... haha. Thanks for the help guys!
    03-01-2009 03:58 PM
    Well I feel like an *** now... haha. Thanks for the help guys!
    Don't! You should have seen me when I first tried putting one of those on... Lots of swearing.

I just put a Power Support anti-glare on mine a few days ago and I love it. You can find those on the Apple website. The best part about these is that they are reusable.
    03-01-2009 06:55 PM
    Don't! You should have seen me when I first tried putting one of those on... Lots of swearing.

I just put a Power Support anti-glare on mine a few days ago and I love it. You can find those on the Apple website. The best part about these is that they are reusable.
    How is your power-support?

Does it still display the screen crystal clear or does it look grainy?
    03-02-2009 01:08 AM
    Hmm I'll have to try the Power Support some day.
    I got the screen on the RIGHT way now. It really wasn't my fault....when I pulled the number 2 sticker off, it didn't pull that layer off. Just the sticker. I was kinda in a hurry when I did it and didn't realize that another layer came off. So I'm happy now, the screen protector is really nice and I barely tell it's on there.
    03-02-2009 11:51 PM
    How is your power-support?

Does it still display the screen crystal clear or does it look grainy?
    Honestly unless you are extremely picky, you will not even notice. I was a bit worried about some of the reviews that I read about people complaining about the screen being blurred but it is the most minute difference. When you weigh the options it is well worth it. As soon as I put it on I fell in love with the way it felt. It is so much easier moving your finger across the screen especially if you are using it one handed. That fact that it is smug resistant was enough of a selling point for me.

Long story short, I love the thing. And they are reusable!
    03-03-2009 02:00 AM
    Hmm I'll have to try the Power Support some day.
    I got the screen on the RIGHT way now. It really wasn't my fault....when I pulled the number 2 sticker off, it didn't pull that layer off. Just the sticker. I was kinda in a hurry when I did it and didn't realize that another layer came off. So I'm happy now, the screen protector is really nice and I barely tell it's on there.
    Glad it worked out for ya!
    03-03-2009 02:01 AM
    Honestly unless you are extremely picky, you will not even notice. I was a bit worried about some of the reviews that I read about people complaining about the screen being blurred but it is the most minute difference. When you weigh the options it is well worth it. As soon as I put it on I fell in love with the way it felt. It is so much easier moving your finger across the screen especially if you are using it one handed. That fact that it is smug resistant was enough of a selling point for me.

Long story short, I love the thing. And they are reusable!
    Could you post some close up pics?
    03-03-2009 05:39 PM
    Could you post some close up pics?
    This may help some, couldn't find any pictures. Maybe I will take some here tomorrow....
    03-03-2009 08:09 PM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD