This is the first day I used my new Contour Flick case. I love the feel and look of it BUT I already have a few scratches on the case backing which surprised me because I am so careful with my gadgets.
    I would rather scratches on the case rather then the phone.
    01-27-2009 05:14 PM
    I would rather scratches on the case rather then the phone.
    True, very true.
    01-27-2009 05:46 PM
    Update on the Contour Flick: too slick in the hand for me. I was afraid I would drop it at work today. And again, the shiny back scratches way too easily. So I put my Griffin Elan form case back on and ordered the Seidio Innocase from the TIPb accessory store. Hope to have it early next week!
    01-28-2009 07:14 PM
    Hey nellybelley the case came in early. its a little tricky to get on but once I did I love it so far.

The first pic of the skin that goes over the phone before you put it in the rubber case.

The 2nd pic if of the phone in the case with the back on it. The rubber looking back comes off.

The 3rd pic is well the front of it.

I like it so far, it also comes with something to go in the head phone jack so nothing gets inside it and to cover the charging port.
    01-29-2009 04:40 PM
    Sorry it I did a crappy job of explaining everything.
    01-29-2009 04:41 PM
    Sorry it I did a crappy job of explaining everything.
    That looks nice. I was checking out their website earlier today and I may have to purchase one of these. How is the quality and fit?

On a side note, it seems this company includes a lot of accessories with the product. And it is priced cheaper than most other cases.
    01-29-2009 06:17 PM
    The quality and fit is great, the only reason why I got capsuleNeo is because it covers the charging port and headphone jack. It is easy to slide in and out of my pocket. Like they say, comes with everything but the kitchen sink. haha.
    01-29-2009 06:20 PM
    Now that I went back and looked on there site. I think they all come with headphone and charging port covers.
    01-29-2009 06:22 PM
    I am also looking for Switch Easy where is it available and how much is it?
    02-02-2009 05:02 AM
    02-02-2009 06:46 AM
    I just received the Seidio Innocase in burgundy from the Tipb online shop. Prompt delivery, and I must say, 'I LIKE it!' It has the metallic look to it but a soft rubber sure grip. I was impressed with the felt lining, first one I have seen in a case. And it does what I want, the bottom comes off easily for docking. Yet it does not make the phone feel bulky. I think I have finally found a case that works for me and looks great at the same time!
    02-02-2009 05:32 PM
    I just received the Seidio Innocase in burgundy from the Tipb online shop. Prompt delivery, and I must say, 'I LIKE it!' It has the metallic look to it but a soft rubber sure grip. I was impressed with the felt lining, first one I have seen in a case. And it does what I want, the bottom comes off easily for docking. Yet it does not make the phone feel bulky. I think I have finally found a case that works for me and looks great at the same time!
    I knew you would like it. It is the best case I have used personally. I also like the spring clip that you can get with it.
    02-02-2009 06:19 PM
    I knew you would like it. It is the best case I have used personally. I also like the spring clip that you can get with it.
    Dooks,

You were indeed right. It is really a sharp case. It actually looks just like the Incase slider I took back BUT has the sure grip feel to it and slides on and off without a crowbar. I am very impressed and I like the way it shows off the apple logo on the back.
    02-02-2009 07:34 PM
    Dooks,

You were indeed right. It is really a sharp case. It actually looks just like the Incase slider I took back BUT has the sure grip feel to it and slides on and off without a crowbar. I am very impressed and I like the way it shows off the apple logo on the back.
    Its the little things about this case that make it nice. My girlfriend has the incase slider on her iphone 2g. The back of the iphone is so scratched up from the incase. We were both so disappointing. Thats why I was happy to find out Seidio lines the inside of their case with felt.

I too like the apple "window" on the back. The rubberized finish is also a nice touch.
    02-02-2009 08:37 PM
    The incase slider does the job and looks great.
    02-09-2009 07:07 AM
    The incase slider does the job and looks great.
    I just picked this up and it is not my everyday case. My Griffin Elan Form case started to fall apart.
    02-09-2009 02:40 PM
    Highly recommend Innocase Slider

rockin a white on white (white case with my white 16GB)
    02-20-2009 10:02 PM
    I just picked this up and it is not my everyday case. My Griffin Elan Form case started to fall apart.
    It is your every day case or isn't?

If it isn't, what is?
    02-20-2009 10:02 PM
    WOW, this is harder then deciding to leave verizon for the iPhone.

I'm so torn. So far I have been rocking the iPhone naked but I worry constantly so I'm thinking about buying a case. If I was rich I would just buy the 3 or 4 I'm looking at and just rock the best one but I'm a starving college student.

I don't even know where to rank my priorities. Obviously I want protection but I want the phone to keep its sleek sexyness. If the phone became the slightest bit bulky I would be disappointed. I also want the phone to stay clean.

So far I'm looking for at the switcheasy. The ivyskin (even though its 45 dollars!!!) The griffin Nu form. Also the incase slider? Is this the brand with the leaf for a logo and the case costs 34.95?? Sorry I have seen a couple different spellings of this and am unsure if this is the case everyone is referring too. I haven't looked at the seido case yet but have always heard good things from this company even prior to me owning an iPhone.

Ahh what to do.
    02-23-2009 01:56 AM
    Also the incase slider? Is this the brand with the leaf for a logo and the case costs 34.95?? Sorry I have seen a couple different spellings of this and am unsure if this is the case everyone is referring too
    Incase: A better experience through good design.
    02-23-2009 08:16 AM
    I have an Innocase Slider. Its very good.
    02-23-2009 08:17 AM
    Still haven't decided but did anyone have a problem with the incase slider scratching their phone? Any user pics of it on their phone?

Thanks for all the help, I'm probably a pain in the ***
    02-23-2009 12:46 PM
    I bought the white Innocase Slider for my phone and love it.

Only one problem.. its a pain in the butt to get off. Provides great protection but is very hard to take off.
    02-23-2009 03:02 PM
    Still haven't decided but did anyone have a problem with the incase slider scratching their phone? Any user pics of it on their phone?

Thanks for all the help, I'm probably a pain in the ***
    Not sure about the incase slider for the 3g. But the incase slider for the 2g scratched my phone to hell. I was very upset about it.
    02-23-2009 04:00 PM
    Not sure about the incase slider for the 3g. But the incase slider for the 2g scratched my phone to hell. I was very upset about it.
    Any hard case out there will eventually scratch the plastic backing of the 3G. That's one of the reasons I avoid these cases at all costs. Not worth it. (Unless the case has a soft rubber on the inside)
    02-23-2009 04:31 PM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD