Iphone Colors

EnterpriseGlobe

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
:D I have seen only black colour of iphones with all my friends, even the people i see on the road carry only black iphones, is there anyother colour also?

Wolfield

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
iPhone comes in white, also apply normal made some of there items in limited edition red for charity and celebs which you might see in the future.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
I REALLY hope the next gen iPhone has more color choices. I was expecting it for 3G and was very sad when it was available only in black and white. One of the things I've always loved about Apple was all the beautiful colors they had for their iPods. Why not make them available for the iPhone as well? Even MacBooks! I would LOVE to have a pink MacBook!

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Colorware did a great job on my curve. I thought about sending in my iphone but I dont want to cause if I have to do a warranty thing I will be screwed.

I got the black one right now and just change the case to change the color on it. If they did make them in different colors that would cool. They need some bright colors and stuff. Then they would probably sell even more of them haha.

dooks88

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm sure we will see more colors in the future. Apple will release them when the time is right. They are marketing gurus.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73