Best case for broken case?

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
I have a bit of a dilemna. I have a 2g iPhone and the little black piece on the back will not stay on. I'm not sure why (I just got it, obviously used) I bought a plastic case from one of those little kiosks at the mall thinking it would help keep it on, and while it does, the way it is made makes it very difficult to charge/plug it into the computer.

What would be the best case that doesn't hinder the charging port? i'm not looking for a leather belt clip type. Preferably a hard plastic or a silicone type.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
You can buy that back piece online. That would solve your problem unless that piece of plastic is not broken and it's the actual body of the phone.

aureatenova

Aug 13, 2008
Visit site
Awesome. Might you know a good site that would have it? (or how I could tell if the actual case is broken?)

I thank you in advance for all your help.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Awesome. Might you know a good site that would have it? (or how I could tell if the actual case is broken?)

I thank you in advance for all your help.

I bought one a while back, honestly don't know where I got it from. If you want it I'd be more than willing to sell it to you less than what I paid for it. PM me if you want it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73