i have one, really beats the others
    04-05-2010 01:13 AM
    I saw a cute looking power case on the website Great Accessories For Your Iphone - Home. It seemed to be sleek and offered twice the battery power. I think it even comes in different colors.
    04-09-2010 01:38 AM
    i have had the case for the past 2 weeks or so, and i love it. i always listen to music while i'm on my iphone, so sometimes i do tend to drain my battery. with the mophie case i don't have to worry about bringing my charger with me everywhere i go. although it is bulky, i don't mind. i'm used to it, especially coming from using blackberrys since the 7290 came out. all in all, i think it's a great case.
    04-09-2010 11:09 PM
    yeah...its the best accessory I've ever acquired for my iphone
    04-10-2010 01:43 AM
    If you can deal with the thickness then you will love this case. BUT..... I noticed it can get hot if you are using it and doing some hardcore game playing. I'm still trying to figure out its impact on signal quality. Also, the newest red colored one is a soft touch style and really feels good in the hand. This is silly but one of my favorite things about it is that its thickness keeps you from getting fingerprints and what not on the camera lens. One other thing I find is that its hard to line up and plug in the mini usb plug in the dark.
    04-12-2010 02:56 AM
    I got the power juice pack and the home button defiently works. Its under 30 dollars. it also makes the phone pretty sleek. A little bit more bulky. It is an extra battery after all.
    I found it on iphonenation.webs.com/hotaccessories.htm
    04-14-2010 11:36 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD