What case are you currently using?

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
My son loves his incase cover, for $30 I won't be getting one. What ebay or knock off cases are similar to these incase cover's? Anyone?

So does anybody know of a case that is similar to the incase? With the slippery harder shell on the back but softer outter edges, my son likes how it slides in & out of his pocket. After trying his I agree with the design but not the price! LOL, :eek: $30, :rolleyes:

krs7272#AC

Feb 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm currently using the OtterBox Comuter TL. I really like the protection I feel I get from it. Only a couple things vs the Incase Slider I also have . The Otter due to the silicone sides does catch on your pockets and doesn't slide in as freely as the Incase does.

JCat_IM

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm using the official case from Apple, and while it's certainly protective - I'm not happy with it: The material it's made out of gets scuffed if you just look at the damn thing; it's easy to clean, but by the end of a busy day there's a million marks on it. If you plan on having it upright in landscape or portrait mode forget it, it's completely wobbly... bendable material does not make for a good support. So, to recap:

- Your finger must register like a ghost in order to not knock over the iPad in its Apple case when trying to use it while upright (unless it's used as a passive picture frame slide show viewer)
- You need a case to cover the case to keep it from looking like it went through a war daily.

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
No case now. Using the Invisible Shield. It was fitted by Best Buy ($12.99)...

Did you mean "WORST"buy lol, just kidding. I hope everyone is aware that every accessorie for iPhone's at "WORST"buy is available for 1/10 the cost on eBay. When I first purchased my iPhone I was at "WORST"buy checking stuff out. I purchased the av audio/video composite cable for $75.00, mophie juicepak air 1200 mah external battery case $99.99, extra sync cable & dual usb AC/DC charger for $29.99 & 3 clear screen protectors for $24.95. The products were great until I decided to check out eBay.ca for s@#$'s & giggles. DOH!!!!!!!!!! I have never driven so fast in my life to return my "WORST"buy purchases. JFYI, 3gs compatible av audio/video composite cable $18.99, 1800 mah external battery case $20.99, same dual usb dual AC/DC charger with sync cable $7.99 & 6 clear or 3 mirrored screen protectors exactly same just as good $0.99! DO NOT SHOP FOR iPhone ACCESSORIES @ "WORST"buy.:cool:

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
also using a mophie juice pack case, and i absolutely love it!!!!!

I have a mophie juicepak & love it but I also have a blue storm 1800 mah vs mophie's 1200 mah pak that is exactly same or better with more capacity from eBay.ca for $20.99. It work's excellent for 1/5 the price, it has same usb micro connection & charge cable with on/off switch. It also has same test button on back with 4 blue leds for charge status info. Check it out, love it.

suitebliss

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
So does anybody know of a case that is similar to the incase? With the slippery harder shell on the back but softer outter edges, my son likes how it slides in & out of his pocket. After trying his I agree with the design but not the price! LOL, :eek: $30, :rolleyes:

Go on Amazon.com and search for case crown, the are similar to the incase sliders.

allyhac

May 17, 2010
Visit site
i have my iphone in a green Otterbox case! =] check those out they have different colors, I also saw these Speck brands that are pretty cool..they are called candy shells =O)

michael1238

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
Title says it all, what case do you currently have on your iPhone?

Me? I have about 5 cases that I change up depending on my mood.

2- Switcheasy cases
1- Marware Sport Grip
2- Sena Cases

Links will be coming, when I have time.

Nice collection.. I am trying to ask my mom for an iPhone. I hope she'll buy it for me.

MobileMania

Banned
Mar 13, 2010
Visit site
I have been using Speck Products ever since for my laptops and other devices.
For my iphone I have the Candyshell and the Fitted Artsprojekt. Check out the designs on the latter one, you would love it.

allyhac

May 17, 2010
Visit site
mine is a speck, BUT! i used to use a switcheasy Nude one before..it was lime green and i was in love with the color!kinda like that color! =] but the speck isnt too bad..its called a candyshell =] haha

Sammie

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
As I just said in another post, I use a gadgetshieldz full body protector for my Ipod. Its invisible, its cheap and it keeps my Ipod scratch free AND saves me the hassle that comes with cases and covers. ;)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost