Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
i can tell you i have had a lot of cases on my phone since i got it :D
the best cases i have used have been

iskin solo fx

speck candyshell

incase slider

these have stayed on my phone for at least 2 weeks lol i change my cases a lot

i want to know what cases other people are using and if there are any you would recommend ?

iBenjii

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Okay so, I have a some what interesting set of cases.
I really enjoy PliaDesigns for fancier, nicer occasions, pliadesigns.com. I love the OtterBox defender and impact series. And I put band aides all around my iPhone and call it a day:)

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I am currently using the Marqare silicone skin (black). It is the only skin that fits perfectly and won't scratch my phone. I have tried three other silicone cases and a hard slider. The slider scratched my device. Thank goodness I was able to get a new one. The other silicone cases didn't fit well. This one is perfect and feels good in your hands. Only $19 too.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
i just ordered this 'Blink' case this morning in "croma snow silver"

box_s_580-01.jpg

side_s-01.jpg

two_ps_580-01.jpg

Cant wait to get it!!

DjRandy409

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Need help please

What case do you guys like for the iPhone 3Gs? I tried the candyshell I didnt like it please guys help me out and a case that is not silicone.... Thank you for your time guys :)

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Okay, I just bought the Otterbox Defender case for my iPhone. The work I do outside, and the past three days with this crap from Hurricane Ida made me realize my case was worthless. I got it brand new from eBay for $30 with free shipping.

PwettyBird

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I am looking at getting a Case-Mate for the iphone 3gs. It is the ones where you can put a credit card and I.D. in. Does anyone have one or heard anything good or bad about it?

and also fallingsenses, how does your case work? have you noticed any scratches on your phone? is it a hard case?

iBoxtaboy

Sep 28, 2009
Visit site
I am looking at getting a Case-Mate for the iphone 3gs. It is the ones where you can put a credit card and I.D. in. Does anyone have one or heard anything good or bad about it?

and also fallingsenses, how does your case work? have you noticed any scratches on your phone? is it a hard case?

I've looked at so many cases, and the only one I like is the case-mate barely there. I have the one that doesn't include the credit card slot. It looks sleek and it's so thin, I can hardly tell there's even a case on it.

Front/side view with the case on:
20sjgcj.gif

Back view:
jfi4nb.gif

PwettyBird

Sep 2, 2009
Visit site
I've looked at so many cases, and the only one I like is the case-mate barely there. I have the one that doesn't include the credit card slot. It looks sleek and it's so thin, I can hardly tell there's even a case on it.

Oh wow. That does look pretty darn good! I have a case that has the word more on the back. not sure what case it is. I got it off e-bay awhile ago. It looks like yours but blue.

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
My New Blink Case

Blink Case in Chroma Snow Silver
sry if the pix are blurry.

HPIM0444.jpg

HPIM0443.jpg

HPIM0450.jpg

HPIM0442.jpg

This case is soooo thin, i can fit it in my holster and my iGrip without removing it :)

Justy McFly

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
im using a $14 silicon case from the mall lol,i really want this one i found at walmart not only because its silicon but also because its red,my favorite color! :]
2nhpauc.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh