What case are you currently using?

gseed

Jun 24, 2009
Visit site
Tekkeon mypower. Whileit has it's flaws it was a great value in both doubling battery life and covering most of the iphone's body.

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
I just got Case Mate Smooth case and it's by far the best out of the number of cases I have tried. It's slim which helps to maintain the iPhones sleek form factor and I love the matte finish.

aredd0329

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
I currently use a Blue soft silicon case. Its starting to rip in places and is getting a little dirty. But what do you expect, I got it for 88 cents on amazon :D

zach steel

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Title says it all, what case do you currently have on your iPhone?

Me? I have about 5 cases that I change up depending on my mood.

2- Switcheasy cases
1- Marware Sport Grip
2- Sena Cases

Links will be coming, when I have time.

I don't exactly know about these cases but I would like to let you know about one that I am using, its called "Gorgeous black" and "Gorgeous white" for iphone, iphone 3g and iphone 3gs, this is basically a back side protector while maintaing the original grace and look of your iphone, it got fixed comfortably with the back side of your iphone, ang gives your iphone the backside look of iphone 3g and 3gs.

pourme

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Picked up a Speck Candyshell in Batwing black with grey trim at my Apple store today for $34.95... The perfect case!...Soft rubber inside with a hard outside, and after i polished the hard shell with a little car wax it shines like the iphone back...buy it ...you'll love it!:p

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Picked up a Speck Candyshell in Batwing black with grey trim at my Apple store today for $34.95... The perfect case!...Soft rubber inside with a hard outside, and after i polished the hard shell with a little car wax it shines like the iphone back...buy it ...you'll love it!:p

I just got my Black Speck from Welcome - My Gear Store, Inc. for 29 bucks including
shipping (sale+discount code). The spec replaces the Rebel Serpent which I had for about 3 weeks. I really like how the Candy Shell feels in the hand and I also like how some front chrome is displayed but protected by the lip of silicone.

Overall a real nice looking case.

jnewman33

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I originally used an switcheasy capsule rebel(black/yellow...like my team the Steelers) but being paranoid about either it or the screen breaking I went to a Otterbox Defender...of course black & yellow.

I think the Otterbox Defender is hands down the best case but I think alot of people may not use it simply because it conceals the look of the IPhone somewhat & some people get off on the premise that everyone needs to know I have an IPhone, My personal opinion is I know I have & use one, people who know me well enough know my weapon of choice & that's fine enough for me. As the saying goes to each their own.

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
I originally used an switcheasy capsule rebel(black/yellow...like my team the Steelers) but being paranoid about either it or the screen breaking I went to a Otterbox Defender...of course black & yellow.

I think the Otterbox Defender is hands down the best case but I think alot of people may not use it simply because it conceals the look of the IPhone somewhat & some people get off on the premise that everyone needs to know I have an IPhone, My personal opinion is I know I have & use one, people who know me well enough know my weapon of choice & that's fine enough for me. As the saying goes to each their own.

:eek: Thats like putting an armor suit with moon boots on Megan Fox.

jnewman33

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
:eek: Thats like putting an armor suit with moon boots on Megan Fox.

I understand but with what I do for work & play I need a case such as the defender, I drive truck that makes deleveries so I am getting in & out of the truck 40-50 times a day, moving heavy items,etc. Then 4 nights a week I'm out on the football field coaching Pop Warner football having kids bump into me or running drills.

Like I said in my original post the main reason people don't like the defender case is because it doesn't scream "Look at me I have an IPhone" & to me that seems a little self-centered & egotisical. Like the people who drive around in cars that have the model of the car on top of the front or rear windshields.

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
I understand but with what I do for work & play I need a case such as the defender, I drive truck that makes deleveries so I am getting in & out of the truck 40-50 times a day, moving heavy items,etc. Then 4 nights a week I'm out on the football field coaching Pop Warner football having kids bump into me or running drills.

Like I said in my original post the main reason people don't like the defender case is because it doesn't scream "Look at me I have an IPhone" & to me that seems a little self-centered & egotisical. Like the people who drive around in cars that have the model of the car on top of the front or rear windshields.

Good point...

javanutsy

Aug 16, 2009
Visit site
Thanks to all the reviews on this forum, got the Speck CandyShell in BatWing black. Great looking case (low-key), and feels good too.

I'm curious about the iSkin solo, but afraid it might feel too much like the silicon skins...

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
After a lot of reading about I decided on the Incase slider and am definitely not disappointed! This thing is really well put together and feels very good in the hand. Bought the gunmetal grey and a white one too.
Am experiencing none of the PS Anti-Glare bubbling that some have mentioned thankfully, but my protector is on VERY straight.:)

Last edited: