What case are you currently using?

pourme

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Speck CandyShell in Batwing Black.

The candyshell black & grey is on backorder everywhere...I will get one when they restock, I also use a lot of different cases...I ysed a slyder that scratched my chrome bezel..picked up a incipio thinn gel case last week at Radio Shack ($19.95) that I love..no way it could damage my 3gs...Still can't wait to get my hands on a candyshell...I only buy black cases though!;)

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
The candyshell black & grey is on backorder everywhere...I will get one when they restock, I also use a lot of different cases...I ysed a slyder that scratched my chrome bezel..picked up a incipio thinn gel case last week at Radio Shack ($19.95) that I love..no way it could damage my 3gs...Still can't wait to get my hands on a candyshell...I only buy black cases though!;)

I saw this tweet last night:

@WirelessRage New Speck candyshell cases arrived today. Except white grey. We'll be shipping backorders tomorrow.

So they must have them in - unless they did not get enough to fill the back orders (though their site still show back ordered)! I have seen the black on at ATT stores too. I am seriously thinking about getting one.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
IVYSKIN T4 QUATRO this is for me the best case out there right now slim, slick and it has a from glass without any lost of sensibility at all this by far is the best i just wich they had more colors

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
IVYSKIN T4 QUATRO this is for me the best case out there right now slim, slick and it has a from glass without any lost of sensibility at all this by far is the best i just wich they had more colors

Review: Ivyskin Quattro-T4 Polycarbonate Case for iPhone 3G | iLounge

For the price I would expect better than a "Limited Recommendation" from iLounge. I am assuming you just got this case recently. Get back to us in a few weeks and let us know if your opinion is the same ;)

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Review: Ivyskin Quattro-T4 Polycarbonate Case for iPhone 3G | iLounge

For the price I would expect better than a "Limited Recommendation" from iLounge. I am assuming you just got this case recently. Get back to us in a few weeks and let us know if your opinion is the same ;)

had it for a month now and is great, i luve it, you should try it. wich one is there best score case? i wonder i bet a casemate. you see i need a case that protects the screen, how about you tell me wich is your best tested case that has a front glass, and protects, and looks better than the one i have now. i really wanna know and please i really would like facts not something you read at ilounge, maybe a case that you tested before; and chobbs how about you stop following me aroung the forum telling me to use punctuations; that thing is that when i`m in the iPhone its really just faster not using them cinse most of the time i`m responding or posting from work or on the run. but its ok i`m just joking i`ll try using them more often :)

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
had it for a month now and is great i luve it you should try it wich one is there best score case? i wonder i bet a casemate. you see i need a case that protects the screen how about you tell me wich is your best tested case that has a front glass and protects and looks better than the one i have now, i really wanna know and please i really would like facts not something you read at ilounge maybe a case that you tested before and

The case I am using and the case I previously used are posted in this thread.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
lol come on their highes scoring case is a silicon base case made by switcheasy. lol in the review of the ivyskin he complained about how the dock, headphone connector and silent switch were not protected but he actually give props to the rubber case for this lol, he gives props to this case for the desing and even likes the rubber cover same thats found on the ivyskin, as he said(you get a silicone rubber case that is packed with two screen protectors, Dock Connector and headphone port covers, cleaning cloth and film application squeegee, but the parts look good. Collectively, these parts provide the most protection we?ve seen on an iPhone 3G case) lol really this case is the same desing of the ivyskin case the only difference is one is rubber without a glass screen built in, instead the rubber case comes with two plastic screen protectors lol this is funny

Last edited:

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
well i not trying to smash anybody or any manufacture or anything, here my point really is we should try products, and give an objective reveiw on the product based on our own facts, and experiences and not really listen to this sites; cinse they are a lot of time based on the reveiws of individuals who probably are inclined towards a brand preference and are not really objective at all in some cases, also take in count that alot of this individuals have deadlines and most of the time dont have the time to really reveiw a product well

Last edited:

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
lol come on their highes scoring case is a silicon base case made by switcheasy. lol in the review of the ivyskin he complained about how the dock, headphone connector and silent switch were not protected but he actually give props to the rubber case for this lol, he gives props to this case for the desing and even likes the rubber cover same thats found on the ivyskin, as he said(you get a silicone rubber case that is packed with two screen protectors, Dock Connector and headphone port covers, cleaning cloth and film application squeegee, but the parts look good. Collectively, these parts provide the most protection we?ve seen on an iPhone 3G case) lol really this case is the same desing of the ivyskin case the only difference is one is rubber without a glass screen built in, intead the rubber case comes with two plastic screen protectors lol this is funny

Apparently you are COMPLETELY illiterate, in that you cannot write (we knew this from your posts and there lack of punctuation and poor grammar) and you cannot read either.

In fact, the two-piece hard plastic shell protects everything except for the 3G?s headphone port, ringer switch, camera, speakers, microphone, and Dock Connector port, which puts Quattro-T4 into the upper echelons of coverage for this device. Impressively, Ivyskin also includes a rubber Dock Connector port cover that can be inserted if you want to protect that part of the iPhone 3G, leaving the bottom speaker and microphone exposed. Unfortunately, some of the case?s holes are a little iffy; the headphone port hole isn?t large enough for oversized plugs, and the Dock Connector port hole proved incompatible with some large cable and car accessories we tried. If you?re not a big accessorizer, this mightn?t matter to you; apart from that, Quattro-T4?s most notable issues are ones of build quality, and then, they?re not going to bother every user.

At any rate, if your happy with your case...so be it, I simply made a comment about how for the price I would expect a better rating.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
well it sounds like a stupid comment from your part if you were smart you would have probably found out by now that english is not my first language cinse my first language is spanish, but of course this to you means i got to be illliterate, cinse for some been of a different race or region is actually the same as been retarded right? lol ok that said, you just made my point posting that part of the reveiw, cinse thats exactly what i said; maybe the one that did not read is you. i said he did not liked this in the ivyskin case but did like it in the switcheasy.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Illiterate \Il*lit"er*ate\, a. [L. illiteratus: pref. il- not +
literatus learned. See In- not, and Literal.]
Ignorant of letters or books; unlettered; uninstructed;
uneducated; as, an illiterate man, or people.

Syn: Ignorant; untaught; unlearned; unlettered; unscholary.
See Ignorant. -- Il*lit"er*ate*ly, adv. --
Il*lit"er*ate*ness, n.

Illiterate does not mean retarded.

ok that said, you just made my point posting that part of the reveiw, cinse thats exactly what i said; maybe the one that did not read is you. i said he did not liked this in the ivyskin case but did like it in the switcheasy.

No, this is what you said.

in the review of the ivyskin he complained about how the dock, headphone connector and silent switch were not protected

He did not complain of them being unprotected he said....

In fact, the two-piece hard plastic shell protects everything except for the 3G?s headphone port, ringer switch, camera, speakers, microphone, and Dock Connector port, which puts Quattro-T4 into the upper echelons of coverage for this device. Impressively, Ivyskin also includes a rubber Dock Connector port cover that can be inserted if you want to protect that part of the iPhone 3G

He complained about the holes for the dock port and headphone jack being too small, not that they were unprotected.

See, I even bolded the pertinent areas for you and you didn't get it.

How am I supposed to know your first language is Spanish? You write like every other illiterate teenager on the planet with an unlimited texting plan. More importantly, I don't care what your first or second language is, you are on an English speaking forum, learn how to punctuate and your posts will be better received.

djbbox

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
Read your own post at the begining of the quote he said the hard plastic shell case protects everything except for the dock, headphone and silent switch that's what I'm refering to. In the rubber case he gave props to the rubber case for this read the switcheasy reveiw I think have not seen it. And I don't spect you to know anything. and really I got better things to do than worry about the way I type on a forum. Lol

AttaQ

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
Just chiming in since I just bought this case - picked up the Seidio Innocase II in black. Seems really nicely made and read a lot of good reviews - now to put it to the test! :)

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
Read your own post at the begining of the quote he said the hard plastic shell case protects everything except for the dock, headphone and silent switch that's what I'm refering to. In the rubber case he gave props to the rubber case for this read the switcheasy reveiw I think have not seen it. And I don't spect you to know anything. and really I got better things to do than worry about the way I type on a forum. Lol

I'm sorry, if you do not understand the language maybe you should try reading it in Spanish. You said he complained, he did not. He gave the Ivyskin a compliment on their coverage, he said they were in the Upper echelons of coverage, for the 3G.

and really I got better things to do than worry about the way I type on a forum. Lol

And yet this post has a little bit of punctuation and can actually be followed.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm with you Navi, I've been in an Incase Slider for a long time now and it is hard to imagine using any other case at this point. I actually "double case" in a way though. I applied a zagg invisible shield to the back of my 3GS right after I bought it and then put my slider on overtop of that. The fit is VERY tight (taking the slider off if nearly impossible, but I do not dock so that doesn't bother me.) But overall I like the fact that my phone is completely protected from scratches. Hopefully I will be able to fetch a good price for this phone come next year when I'm paying early upgrade again.

fridayxiii

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I started out w/the InCase Slider but quickly switched to Case-Mate Barely There. I prefer the Case-Mate as it's thinner, hugs the iPhones curves, and reveals a bit of the chrome bezel on the front. InCase ain't bad, it's just that (IMO) Barely There is better...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR