What case are you currently using?

Evan_Beezy

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
Capsule neo, but what clip/holster. Not visionclip2.

I just got a switcheasy capsule neo and i love it but i dont want the visionclip2 because I heard the rubber in the corners wear and its hard to remove ur iphone in and out. I really like the seidio innocase clip/holster but I just want to know if my capsule neo will fit it. any answers.

-Love the seidio innocase but they didnt have it in white...what gives. White iphone, white case durrhhhhh!!!

bubbatex

Apr 3, 2006
Visit site
I first purchased an Incase Slider - black - because I liked the feel. But after a few weeks, it started to feel too bulky. I was looking for something else - Feather, iSkin Solo, Switcheasy - but I like to see/feel stuff before I buy - so it is whatever Best Buy or the Apple store has (and Radio Shack too). I ended up with a Griffin Reveal yesterday. So far, it does scratch pretty easily on the back but it is a good case that is between a Feather and the Slider in size and feel. I would go naked, but the iPhone is just too slick/small on its own for me. The Reveal seems to give a little more protection than a Feather/Air Jacket (which I almost got).

ipatch

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
using thin protective film over my iphone to not make it any more bulky, plus i like the look of the iphone without a case or skin, the clear hard shells aren't bad though

Steven2k7

Jul 26, 2009
Visit site
I cant seem to find the Griffin Reveal case anywhere.

I used a Belkin rubber or silicone case for my ipod touch for a while. I cant remember the name of it, but I got a 2 pack of them from walmart for $20. I'm thinking its a rubber material because it stretches out pretty well. The only problem is, it seems to have scuffed up the back of it. Now that I have an iPhone, I'm worried if I should go with a different material (hard plastic?), or stick with a rubber or silicone case, or a combination of both.

gregnauman

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
I bought an Incase rubber case/clip-in holster combo. It seemed great, but the holster fell off my pants the first day I used it and broke (the phone was fine). I am looking for another similar product with a more secure clip. None of the ones at the Apple store look great. The Seidio sounds good, but I'd see one in person first (not that it helped the first time around). Anyone know where they are sold? There doesn't seem to be a link on their website.

If you want it to work with the incase rubber case you need the seidio innocase holster.

I cant post a link yet so go to seidio.com and look for part number IPH3GASC.

You will find a picture there

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
I've got the Seidio Innocase II in burgundy. I love the feel of it. It's smooth yet grippy without being rubbery.

I also really love the feel of the phone without the case. It's sleek and fits in my hand perfectly. Lately I've been using the phone naked at home and putting the case on when I go out.

Last edited:

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
I got my Rebel Serpent with the free belt-clip side case today from Wirelessrage.com. The Rebel Serpent is a sweet looking and feeling case. I got mine in black and it does cover all chrome on the front bezel and I DO NOT have any issue with sagging bottom piece. It is flexible on the bottom but that should be expected from composite material.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
sportin' the incase slider in fluorescent green. can't miss it. lolz definitely stands out in a crowd, yet doesn't scream 'steal my iphone' since the apple logo is hidden.

HappyBunny

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
I am using the Agent18 Clear Shield. I like it's minimalist look. Also using their non-glare screen protector--I get very few fingerprints with it.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods