What case are you currently using?

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
I can post photos now! Woo hoo! My iSkin Solo FX case and mirrored screen protector. LOVE them!

iskin_back.jpg
iskin_front.jpg

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
corrina, do you find any distortion to the screen with that screen protector? i used one before when i a chrome case and found that it gave a pretty bad rainbow effect to the screen.

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
corrina, do you find any distortion to the screen with that screen protector? i used one before when i a chrome case and found that it gave a pretty bad rainbow effect to the screen.

I do get a slight rainbow effect but mostly when it's tilted at an angle. It doesn't bother me. When I'm using the phone it's barely noticable. What DOES kind of bug me is the major glare when I'm outside during the day. If I'm in the sun I can't see anything. Lol. Thinking of replacing it with an anti-glare one. It looks very cool but not extremely functional.

richxps

Jun 23, 2008
Visit site
hey bad ash when you use the elga in your pocket with the clip facing out, is there something that keeps the phone in the case ? like some sort of strap along the top ? if not cant the phone slip out if u kneel or something

John T

Mar 29, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered a new Sena Ultraslim case. After 2 years, my original one was getting worn out.

Great pouch for people who always put their iPhone into their pockets.

On this recommendation, have just bought one - very nice it is too :)

Of course, it goes without saying that if I get the slightest scratch or blemish on my 'phone as the result of using this case, I'll hold Bad Ash personally responsible!!! :D ;)

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
With a velvet lining I think you're safe....unless you cram something into it before you place your iPhone into it. =P

Last edited:

radioro

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Red Ivyskin Quattro T4 with touch through glass. The touch-through glass is pretty incredible -- no loss in sensitivity whatsoever. There's a slight rainbow effect, but not enough to be annoying.

cdudek

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have an Inspiretech slider case...great case, its just like the Seidio case but it has an cloth padding on the inside which I like alot. I read before that people were getting scratches on the back of their phones because of certain cases so this was a big selling point for me. Also, it was only like $10 on the site I bought it from....great deal!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I picked up 2 cases.

- Incase Slider
- Incase Power Slider

I really love my Slider case. It's slick, a little thick and feels like it could really absorb a fall.

The power slider, I love the matte feel on it. I still need to get a real test on it to see the actual time I'll get out of it and the phone with a full charge, but the last test I was playing around with it too much and so it gave me about 24 hrs of use.

gregnauman

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
Found a great combo for the Iphone 3gs. I purchased an incase protective cover which is basically a skin case.

Then for a holster I purchased the Seidio Innocase holster. The holster is for their plastic innocase cover.

Seidio Part Number for the holster is IPH3GASC

The seidio innocase holster works PERFECT with the incase protective cover skin.

Last edited:

rossmm

Jul 14, 2009
Visit site
I bought an Incase rubber case/clip-in holster combo. It seemed great, but the holster fell off my pants the first day I used it and broke (the phone was fine). I am looking for another similar product with a more secure clip. None of the ones at the Apple store look great. The Seidio sounds good, but I'd see one in person first (not that it helped the first time around). Anyone know where they are sold? There doesn't seem to be a link on their website.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
I bought an Incase rubber case/clip-in holster combo. It seemed great, but the holster fell off my pants the first day I used it and broke (the phone was fine). I am looking for another similar product with a more secure clip. None of the ones at the Apple store look great. The Seidio sounds good, but I'd see one in person first (not that it helped the first time around). Anyone know where they are sold? There doesn't seem to be a link on their website.

I enjoyed my seidio innocase II and holster combo on my 3G, still works fine, but I got a new case for the new phone, and I like it as well.

Here are some pics I've taken of my innocase and holster, not real life but...maybe helpful.
MobileMe Gallery

The case/holster combo I'm rocking now is a capsule rebel and their vision clip II. The vision clip is pretty secure, but kind of a pain to get in and out. It also works with their capsule neo line as well, which is a bonus.

sikra

Jun 30, 2009
Visit site
I am currently using an incase parra slider which I'd a speacial edition version of the slider. This is the sexiest coolest case I love it

2 Thumps up for your slider case! It is by far the sexiest looking case out there.

I'v been trying to locate one for my self for months now without luck, since they don't make it no more.

Instead I have the incase Steven Harrington edition case, which is also pretty slick, I use that and the ultra slim leather pouch when I'm not working, and I switch to the revo2 case when Im at work, since I don't want dust and stuff to get inside my phone. I could use the otterbox case for ultimate protaction, but seeing the video of it, it would take me far to much time to put on and off.

So, Incase Slider is my favorite, then revo2, and if I don't have time to put on a case I use the sena ultraslim.

mszatny

Oct 24, 2000
Visit site
I enjoyed my seidio innocase II and holster combo on my 3G, still works fine, but I got a new case for the new phone, and I like it as well.

Here are some pics I've taken of my innocase and holster, not real life but...maybe helpful.
MobileMe Gallery

The case/holster combo I'm rocking now is a capsule rebel and their vision clip II. The vision clip is pretty secure, but kind of a pain to get in and out. It also works with their capsule neo line as well, which is a bonus.

Shutter...What is your method of removing the iPhone from the Vision2 clip? Seems awkward every way I try. I have a tendency to bend back the top of the CapsuleRebel case when trying to remove the phone.

MS

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Do not buy a Frogz. They sell them @ the AT&T store. Even though it has velvet in the back the point where the two halves of case connect can leave a little pin prick ding on the back. Looks terrible.

The case does however seem to protect well from falls. I guess it depends on how and where you drop it though.

Last edited:

xultar

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Recently bought several SwitchEasy Rebels.. currently using the Tiger(yellow with black backbone)

I have one too. I'm afraid though of something gettin in there and scratching the back. Has anyone ever put their own velvet protection in the back? How did you do it?:confused:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73