What case are you currently using?

kmb08

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
i have the air jacket set...it's clear hard plastic and it's so thin i can't tell its there. just covers the back and hardly wraps around the sides. comes with a screen protector but i didn't want to use one with the new coating on the 3GS. i would definitely recommend this if you want to protect your phone but don't really want a case on it.

sbrianw

Jun 6, 2009
twitter.com
I have a griffin elan form case for both my 3G and my 3GS. I'm accident prone. Both have survived 1 drop and neither has a scratch anywhere.

KStewart

Mar 19, 2006
Visit site
I should have got some type of protective case. I have been running bare back with my iPhone 3G since I got it last year. I didn't want to deal with the extra bulk tampering with the form factor and loved how the device looks raw. Now it's got a couple of racks on it and loads of small scratches. To look at it on a table it looks new, but when ya pick it up and look a liitle closer it shows the scars. Should have gotten a case of some sort. :(

Jul 27, 2008
Visit site
Right now I've only got one, a Casemate Vroom. I only use it when I'm doing something outside where it's more likely to get dropped/banged around; otherwise I go naked and keep it in a small Crown Royal bag in my pocket. Anyone using the Casemate Barely There cases, how do you like it?

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
on my phone i currently have a seidio innocase II, i've also got an ifogz luxe in orange, and a griffin Elan form with black leather all around.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Just ordered a new Sena Ultraslim case. After 2 years, my original one was getting worn out.

Great pouch for people who always put their iPhone into their pockets.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I have the Sedio Incase II now, but just order the Otterbox Defender series. Waiting for it to get here. Needed some "extra" protection when on jobsite.

Will probably go back and forth as the situation warrants. May need to replace Incase II. Last trip to Florida case the silicon coating to start coming off.:eek::confused: Probably because it was about 110 degrees when we were down there. :rolleyes: May go with a blue this time.:)

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
The Elga offers more protection against drops but you then have a larger case. If you want a pouch to put in your pocket, go with the Ultraslim.

See I like the Elega because of the clip..

I do almost always carry my phone in my pocket but I figured with the Elega I would be able to do both..

Maybe I should just get both? :D

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
See I like the Elega because of the clip..

I do almost always carry my phone in my pocket but I figured with the Elega I would be able to do both..

Maybe I should just get both? :D

That's what I do... :cool: I usually wear the Elga in my pocket with the clip on the outside.

rknowlt

Feb 27, 2009
Visit site
I'm still in my Incase Slider that I used on my 3G but added an invisible shield underneath it to ensure no scratches ever for my new 3GS. VERY snug fit, but I never take my phone out of the case anyway so it doesn't matter

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I am still using a Contour Showcase. I've had this one since 07/09 when I got my 3G. Still using it on the 3GS. Keeps my iPhone 3GS safe while I am crawling around in attics and crawl spaces.

I would like to get a different case for going out and what not. This case is gettin a little scratched.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73