What case are you currently using?

TwoDot

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
I just got my iPhone3g replaced due to dead pixels and randomly unresponsive touch screen. It had not been caused by me dropping it or any thing like that, but to be on the safe side I'm considering getting a case of some kind. Being the gamer geek that I am, one that i saw today on the web really caught my eye; It's a case that looks like a game boy. Engadget has a picture of it. (I would have posted an image, or link, but my post count is too low.)

I don't know anything about it, or where to get it. Do you have any suggestions of where I could find it, or other cases with a similar gamer-geek vibe?

-----------------

TwoDot

zhelf

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2009
Visit site
i am currently using the incase slider in white on my black 16gb.

my speck candyshell will be here tomorrow or wednesday he grey/green version can't wait to try it out!

katti_fm

Apr 19, 2009
Visit site
Cases for women

OK Guys, all I see is guy cases for the iphone.. what about the women????
theres some pretty bling bling cases or colorful ones

Has anyone checked out
DecalGirl.com???

D. @->

svnisus

Apr 13, 2009
Visit site
Got the Wave in Green and Gray when I bought the phone...seems to be ok.

Does anyone use a shield on the front screen? I have major fingerprints and smudges.

DRLyman

Jan 20, 2009
www.LymanPhoto.com
Got the Wave in Green and Gray when I bought the phone...seems to be ok.

Does anyone use a shield on the front screen? I have major fingerprints and smudges.

If you don't want to see fingerprints, go with either the SGP or Power Support screen protectors. I have used both and I prefer the Power Support. Here is a link to it: [URL="https://www.apple.com/search/Power-Support-Anti-Glare-Film-Set-for-iPhone-3G#mn_p]Power Support Screen Protectors[/URL]

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
OK Guys, all I see is guy cases for the iphone.. what about the women????
theres some pretty bling bling cases or colorful ones

Has anyone checked out
DecalGirl.com???

D. @->

I'm using the iSkin Solo FX and love it. It's bright, slim, good fit, and girly =D

iSkin solo - A Beautiful Fit

I have the light blue one. I think with a black phone it'll have more of a green tint to it, but with my white one it is a very nice blue color.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I am rocking the otterbox defender case. It doesn't really make it to much bulkier than my other cases. I have had it for 3 days now and it has done its job twice each day so far haha.

I like it though, its like a tank.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
What case are you using?

Looking for a new silicon case. My old one is kind of withered. It was an iWave case and was awesome. My frend suggested the Revo, is that good? Also, might consider a hard case, any thoughts from users here??

Much appreciated

damule6666

Banned
Apr 26, 2009
Visit site
3G case

I use an ifrogz slider style case.
metallic green and black bottom, grippy material so no slipping feeling :D..

Love it lotz!

mcdan333#AC

Jul 30, 2008
Visit site
Had an Incase silicone, but it got stretched at the sides and was difficult to slide in and out of my pocket. On the plus side, I could set it on the car dashboard or the leather seats and it stayed put. Also, the few times I dropped my iPhone it was well cushioned.

Just replaced it with a frogz slider (red). I love the new look, it's easier to slide out of pocket, and it won't stretch. It's a little more grippy than a naked iPhone, but not as much as silicone. Drop protection remains to be seen.

So far, I am happy with the frogz slider.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I normally keep on my Vaja iVolution grip. It's just a leather (high quality) case that covers the back, sides, and bottom corners. Just adds some grip and a nice feel of the leather as well protection for the back plastic for when I set it down on various surfaces.

When I feel like I need more protection I put it in my Xylo T4 case. This is a hard shell case and the outside of it has a "soft touch" feel to it. If you have ever held a Tmobile Dash that is what it feels like, not really silicone. The main feature though is it's built in GLASS screen cover. It's very thin and seriously feels like there is no cover over the scree at all, no flex and very very little loss of sensitivity. The ultimate in protection, also comes with a cover for the dock connector.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I have 2 cases...

1. Incase slider(graphite)
2. Speck candyshell(grey/lime green)

I haven't really used the incase slider since I got the speck candyshell b/c it creates bubbles in my anti-glare screen protector. I love the candyshell,but the green gets really dirty!

c0mpguru

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
I've been using the Invisible Shield for my iPhone 3G. It hasn't been scratched since I put it on (which was a pain!).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro