lol come on their highes scoring case is a silicon base case made by switcheasy. lol in the review of the ivyskin he complained about how the dock, headphone connector and silent switch were not protected but he actually give props to the rubber case for this lol, he gives props to this case for the desing and even likes the rubber cover same thats found on the ivyskin, as he said(you get a silicone rubber case that is packed with two screen protectors, Dock Connector and headphone port covers, cleaning cloth and film application squeegee, but the parts look good. Collectively, these parts provide the most protection weve seen on an iPhone 3G case) lol really this case is the same desing of the ivyskin case the only difference is one is rubber without a glass screen built in, instead the rubber case comes with two plastic screen protectors lol this is funny
    Last edited by DJBBOX; 08-06-2009 at 05:33 PM.
    08-06-2009 05:24 PM
    well i not trying to smash anybody or any manufacture or anything, here my point really is we should try products, and give an objective reveiw on the product based on our own facts, and experiences and not really listen to this sites; cinse they are a lot of time based on the reveiws of individuals who probably are inclined towards a brand preference and are not really objective at all in some cases, also take in count that alot of this individuals have deadlines and most of the time dont have the time to really reveiw a product well
    Last edited by DJBBOX; 08-06-2009 at 05:48 PM.
    08-06-2009 05:45 PM
    lol come on their highes scoring case is a silicon base case made by switcheasy. lol in the review of the ivyskin he complained about how the dock, headphone connector and silent switch were not protected but he actually give props to the rubber case for this lol, he gives props to this case for the desing and even likes the rubber cover same thats found on the ivyskin, as he said(you get a silicone rubber case that is packed with two screen protectors, Dock Connector and headphone port covers, cleaning cloth and film application squeegee, but the parts look good. Collectively, these parts provide the most protection weve seen on an iPhone 3G case) lol really this case is the same desing of the ivyskin case the only difference is one is rubber without a glass screen built in, intead the rubber case comes with two plastic screen protectors lol this is funny
    Apparently you are COMPLETELY illiterate, in that you cannot write (we knew this from your posts and there lack of punctuation and poor grammar) and you cannot read either.

In fact, the two-piece hard plastic shell protects everything except for the 3Gs headphone port, ringer switch, camera, speakers, microphone, and Dock Connector port, which puts Quattro-T4 into the upper echelons of coverage for this device. Impressively, Ivyskin also includes a rubber Dock Connector port cover that can be inserted if you want to protect that part of the iPhone 3G, leaving the bottom speaker and microphone exposed. Unfortunately, some of the cases holes are a little iffy; the headphone port hole isnt large enough for oversized plugs, and the Dock Connector port hole proved incompatible with some large cable and car accessories we tried. If youre not a big accessorizer, this mightnt matter to you; apart from that, Quattro-T4s most notable issues are ones of build quality, and then, theyre not going to bother every user.

At any rate, if your happy with your case...so be it, I simply made a comment about how for the price I would expect a better rating.
    08-06-2009 05:48 PM
    well it sounds like a stupid comment from your part if you were smart you would have probably found out by now that english is not my first language cinse my first language is spanish, but of course this to you means i got to be illliterate, cinse for some been of a different race or region is actually the same as been retarded right? lol ok that said, you just made my point posting that part of the reveiw, cinse thats exactly what i said; maybe the one that did not read is you. i said he did not liked this in the ivyskin case but did like it in the switcheasy.
    08-06-2009 05:58 PM
    Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Illiterate \Il*lit"er*ate\, a. [L. illiteratus: pref. il- not +
    literatus learned. See In- not, and Literal.]
    Ignorant of letters or books; unlettered; uninstructed;
    uneducated; as, an illiterate man, or people.

Syn: Ignorant; untaught; unlearned; unlettered; unscholary.
    See Ignorant. -- Il*lit"er*ate*ly, adv. --
    Il*lit"er*ate*ness, n.
    Illiterate does not mean retarded.

ok that said, you just made my point posting that part of the reveiw, cinse thats exactly what i said; maybe the one that did not read is you. i said he did not liked this in the ivyskin case but did like it in the switcheasy.
    No, this is what you said.

in the review of the ivyskin he complained about how the dock, headphone connector and silent switch were not protected
    He did not complain of them being unprotected he said....

In fact, the two-piece hard plastic shell protects everything except for the 3Gs headphone port, ringer switch, camera, speakers, microphone, and Dock Connector port, which puts Quattro-T4 into the upper echelons of coverage for this device. Impressively, Ivyskin also includes a rubber Dock Connector port cover that can be inserted if you want to protect that part of the iPhone 3G
    He complained about the holes for the dock port and headphone jack being too small, not that they were unprotected.

See, I even bolded the pertinent areas for you and you didn't get it.

How am I supposed to know your first language is Spanish? You write like every other illiterate teenager on the planet with an unlimited texting plan. More importantly, I don't care what your first or second language is, you are on an English speaking forum, learn how to punctuate and your posts will be better received.
    08-06-2009 06:21 PM
    Read your own post at the begining of the quote he said the hard plastic shell case protects everything except for the dock, headphone and silent switch that's what I'm refering to. In the rubber case he gave props to the rubber case for this read the switcheasy reveiw I think have not seen it. And I don't spect you to know anything. and really I got better things to do than worry about the way I type on a forum. Lol
    08-06-2009 06:41 PM
    Just chiming in since I just bought this case - picked up the Seidio Innocase II in black. Seems really nicely made and read a lot of good reviews - now to put it to the test!
    08-06-2009 06:47 PM
    Read your own post at the begining of the quote he said the hard plastic shell case protects everything except for the dock, headphone and silent switch that's what I'm refering to. In the rubber case he gave props to the rubber case for this read the switcheasy reveiw I think have not seen it. And I don't spect you to know anything. and really I got better things to do than worry about the way I type on a forum. Lol
    I'm sorry, if you do not understand the language maybe you should try reading it in Spanish. You said he complained, he did not. He gave the Ivyskin a compliment on their coverage, he said they were in the Upper echelons of coverage, for the 3G.

and really I got better things to do than worry about the way I type on a forum. Lol
    And yet this post has a little bit of punctuation and can actually be followed.
    08-06-2009 06:58 PM
    Anyway, swiftly moving on...

I just got the Incase Slider, and I love it!
    08-06-2009 07:22 PM
    I'm with you Navi, I've been in an Incase Slider for a long time now and it is hard to imagine using any other case at this point. I actually "double case" in a way though. I applied a zagg invisible shield to the back of my 3GS right after I bought it and then put my slider on overtop of that. The fit is VERY tight (taking the slider off if nearly impossible, but I do not dock so that doesn't bother me.) But overall I like the fact that my phone is completely protected from scratches. Hopefully I will be able to fetch a good price for this phone come next year when I'm paying early upgrade again.
    08-07-2009 12:47 PM
    I started out w/the InCase Slider but quickly switched to Case-Mate Barely There. I prefer the Case-Mate as it's thinner, hugs the iPhones curves, and reveals a bit of the chrome bezel on the front. InCase ain't bad, it's just that (IMO) Barely There is better...
    08-08-2009 10:58 PM
    I'm back to an Incase Slider after about a month using Switcheasy Rebels..
    08-09-2009 02:26 AM
    im waiting for my innocase to b delivered
    08-09-2009 11:34 PM
    Tekkeon mypower. Whileit has it's flaws it was a great value in both doubling battery life and covering most of the iphone's body.
    08-11-2009 10:50 PM
    I just got Case Mate Smooth case and it's by far the best out of the number of cases I have tried. It's slim which helps to maintain the iPhones sleek form factor and I love the matte finish.
    08-11-2009 11:56 PM
    I currently use a Blue soft silicon case. Its starting to rip in places and is getting a little dirty. But what do you expect, I got it for 88 cents on amazon
    08-12-2009 12:22 AM
    Title says it all, what case do you currently have on your iPhone?

Me? I have about 5 cases that I change up depending on my mood.

2- Switcheasy cases
    1- Marware Sport Grip
    2- Sena Cases

Links will be coming, when I have time.

I don't exactly know about these cases but I would like to let you know about one that I am using, its called "Gorgeous black" and "Gorgeous white" for iphone, iphone 3g and iphone 3gs, this is basically a back side protector while maintaing the original grace and look of your iphone, it got fixed comfortably with the back side of your iphone, ang gives your iphone the backside look of iphone 3g and 3gs.
    08-15-2009 07:40 PM
    Picked up a Speck Candyshell in Batwing black with grey trim at my Apple store today for $34.95... The perfect case!...Soft rubber inside with a hard outside, and after i polished the hard shell with a little car wax it shines like the iphone back...buy it ...you'll love it!
    08-15-2009 11:08 PM
    Picked up a Speck Candyshell in Batwing black with grey trim at my Apple store today for $34.95... The perfect case!...Soft rubber inside with a hard outside, and after i polished the hard shell with a little car wax it shines like the iphone back...buy it ...you'll love it!
    I just got my Black Speck from Welcome - My Gear Store, Inc. for 29 bucks including
    shipping (sale+discount code). The spec replaces the Rebel Serpent which I had for about 3 weeks. I really like how the Candy Shell feels in the hand and I also like how some front chrome is displayed but protected by the lip of silicone.

Overall a real nice looking case.
    08-16-2009 01:53 AM
    Just switched to a Beyza flip case. I like the idea of a cover for the screen. Great quality leather.
    08-16-2009 10:12 AM
    I originally used an switcheasy capsule rebel(black/yellow...like my team the Steelers) but being paranoid about either it or the screen breaking I went to a Otterbox Defender...of course black & yellow.

I think the Otterbox Defender is hands down the best case but I think alot of people may not use it simply because it conceals the look of the IPhone somewhat & some people get off on the premise that everyone needs to know I have an IPhone, My personal opinion is I know I have & use one, people who know me well enough know my weapon of choice & that's fine enough for me. As the saying goes to each their own.
    08-21-2009 07:42 PM
    I originally used an switcheasy capsule rebel(black/yellow...like my team the Steelers) but being paranoid about either it or the screen breaking I went to a Otterbox Defender...of course black & yellow.

I think the Otterbox Defender is hands down the best case but I think alot of people may not use it simply because it conceals the look of the IPhone somewhat & some people get off on the premise that everyone needs to know I have an IPhone, My personal opinion is I know I have & use one, people who know me well enough know my weapon of choice & that's fine enough for me. As the saying goes to each their own.
    Thats like putting an armor suit with moon boots on Megan Fox.
    08-21-2009 09:53 PM
    Thats like putting an armor suit with moon boots on Megan Fox.
    I understand but with what I do for work & play I need a case such as the defender, I drive truck that makes deleveries so I am getting in & out of the truck 40-50 times a day, moving heavy items,etc. Then 4 nights a week I'm out on the football field coaching Pop Warner football having kids bump into me or running drills.

Like I said in my original post the main reason people don't like the defender case is because it doesn't scream "Look at me I have an IPhone" & to me that seems a little self-centered & egotisical. Like the people who drive around in cars that have the model of the car on top of the front or rear windshields.
    08-21-2009 10:56 PM
    I understand but with what I do for work & play I need a case such as the defender, I drive truck that makes deleveries so I am getting in & out of the truck 40-50 times a day, moving heavy items,etc. Then 4 nights a week I'm out on the football field coaching Pop Warner football having kids bump into me or running drills.

Like I said in my original post the main reason people don't like the defender case is because it doesn't scream "Look at me I have an IPhone" & to me that seems a little self-centered & egotisical. Like the people who drive around in cars that have the model of the car on top of the front or rear windshields.
    Good point...
    08-21-2009 11:03 PM
    Thanks to all the reviews on this forum, got the Speck CandyShell in BatWing black. Great looking case (low-key), and feels good too.

I'm curious about the iSkin solo, but afraid it might feel too much like the silicon skins...
    08-24-2009 08:22 PM
352 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD