Just picked up an Incipio Gel/Shell case. I like it. Doesn't add much bulk and protects nicely.
    07-23-2009 10:39 PM
    I bought a Vaja case for it...
    07-24-2009 04:49 PM
    using thin protective film over my iphone to not make it any more bulky, plus i like the look of the iphone without a case or skin, the clear hard shells aren't bad though
    07-25-2009 11:48 AM
    I'm using the iskin solo and I'm loving it!
    07-25-2009 10:25 PM
    Griffin Reveal

Great case and it comes with a screen protector as well.
    07-25-2009 11:29 PM
    I cant seem to find the Griffin Reveal case anywhere.

I used a Belkin rubber or silicone case for my ipod touch for a while. I cant remember the name of it, but I got a 2 pack of them from walmart for $20. I'm thinking its a rubber material because it stretches out pretty well. The only problem is, it seems to have scuffed up the back of it. Now that I have an iPhone, I'm worried if I should go with a different material (hard plastic?), or stick with a rubber or silicone case, or a combination of both.
    07-26-2009 02:29 AM
    my iphone 3g is rocking the green speck pixel case
    07-26-2009 09:34 AM
    I bought an Incase rubber case/clip-in holster combo. It seemed great, but the holster fell off my pants the first day I used it and broke (the phone was fine). I am looking for another similar product with a more secure clip. None of the ones at the Apple store look great. The Seidio sounds good, but I'd see one in person first (not that it helped the first time around). Anyone know where they are sold? There doesn't seem to be a link on their website.
    If you want it to work with the incase rubber case you need the seidio innocase holster.

I cant post a link yet so go to seidio.com and look for part number IPH3GASC.

You will find a picture there
    07-26-2009 10:56 AM
    Currently using the Griffin Reveal but waiting for my new SwitchEasy Rebel Serpent (blk).
    07-28-2009 01:21 AM
    I've got the Seidio Innocase II in burgundy. I love the feel of it. It's smooth yet grippy without being rubbery.

I also really love the feel of the phone without the case. It's sleek and fits in my hand perfectly. Lately I've been using the phone naked at home and putting the case on when I go out.
    Last edited by Shangraham; 07-28-2009 at 12:30 PM.
    07-28-2009 12:26 PM
    Case-mate Smooth & Vaja Ivolution Top
    Last edited by JT1990; 07-30-2009 at 02:43 PM.
    07-28-2009 01:58 PM
    i got the one from beskskinsever. its pretty good but i need to replace it about once every 3 months
    07-30-2009 11:20 AM
    I got my Rebel Serpent with the free belt-clip side case today from Wirelessrage.com. The Rebel Serpent is a sweet looking and feeling case. I got mine in black and it does cover all chrome on the front bezel and I DO NOT have any issue with sagging bottom piece. It is flexible on the bottom but that should be expected from composite material.
    07-30-2009 08:36 PM
    sportin' the incase slider in fluorescent green. can't miss it. lolz definitely stands out in a crowd, yet doesn't scream 'steal my iphone' since the apple logo is hidden.
    07-30-2009 09:41 PM
    I am currently using Speck's Grey/Yellow Candy Shell Case. What is cool is it is a silicon rubber case inside a hard shell case. Double Protection! They have new colors in which are pretty cool. I like the black one.

Speck | CandyShell Case for iPhone 3G & iPhone 3GS
    07-30-2009 11:10 PM
    I am using the Agent18 Clear Shield. I like it's minimalist look. Also using their non-glare screen protector--I get very few fingerprints with it.
    08-02-2009 11:02 AM
    Speck CandyShell in Batwing Black.
    08-02-2009 11:43 PM
    i use the otterbox defender for the 32g 3gs. a bit bulky but works great!
    08-03-2009 03:21 AM
    Speck CandyShell in Batwing Black.
    The candyshell black & grey is on backorder everywhere...I will get one when they restock, I also use a lot of different cases...I ysed a slyder that scratched my chrome bezel..picked up a incipio thinn gel case last week at Radio Shack ($19.95) that I love..no way it could damage my 3gs...Still can't wait to get my hands on a candyshell...I only buy black cases though!
    08-04-2009 06:42 PM
    The candyshell black & grey is on backorder everywhere...I will get one when they restock, I also use a lot of different cases...I ysed a slyder that scratched my chrome bezel..picked up a incipio thinn gel case last week at Radio Shack ($19.95) that I love..no way it could damage my 3gs...Still can't wait to get my hands on a candyshell...I only buy black cases though!
    I saw this tweet last night:

@WirelessRage New Speck candyshell cases arrived today. Except white grey. We'll be shipping backorders tomorrow.

So they must have them in - unless they did not get enough to fill the back orders (though their site still show back ordered)! I have seen the black on at ATT stores too. I am seriously thinking about getting one.
    08-04-2009 06:59 PM
    IVYSKIN T4 QUATRO this is for me the best case out there right now slim, slick and it has a from glass without any lost of sensibility at all this by far is the best i just wich they had more colors
    08-06-2009 02:58 AM
    Puctuation would make your posts easier to read.
    08-06-2009 08:59 AM
    IVYSKIN T4 QUATRO this is for me the best case out there right now slim, slick and it has a from glass without any lost of sensibility at all this by far is the best i just wich they had more colors
    Review: Ivyskin Quattro-T4 Polycarbonate Case for iPhone 3G | iLounge

For the price I would expect better than a "Limited Recommendation" from iLounge. I am assuming you just got this case recently. Get back to us in a few weeks and let us know if your opinion is the same
    08-06-2009 09:15 AM
    Review: Ivyskin Quattro-T4 Polycarbonate Case for iPhone 3G | iLounge

For the price I would expect better than a "Limited Recommendation" from iLounge. I am assuming you just got this case recently. Get back to us in a few weeks and let us know if your opinion is the same
    had it for a month now and is great, i luve it, you should try it. wich one is there best score case? i wonder i bet a casemate. you see i need a case that protects the screen, how about you tell me wich is your best tested case that has a front glass, and protects, and looks better than the one i have now. i really wanna know and please i really would like facts not something you read at ilounge, maybe a case that you tested before; and chobbs how about you stop following me aroung the forum telling me to use punctuations; that thing is that when i`m in the iPhone its really just faster not using them cinse most of the time i`m responding or posting from work or on the run. but its ok i`m just joking i`ll try using them more often
    Last edited by DJBBOX; 08-06-2009 at 05:09 PM.
    08-06-2009 05:02 PM
    had it for a month now and is great i luve it you should try it wich one is there best score case? i wonder i bet a casemate. you see i need a case that protects the screen how about you tell me wich is your best tested case that has a front glass and protects and looks better than the one i have now, i really wanna know and please i really would like facts not something you read at ilounge maybe a case that you tested before and
    The case I am using and the case I previously used are posted in this thread.
    08-06-2009 05:09 PM
352 ... 45678 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD