I have the incipio feather on at the moment.. It's. Very thin case which adds hardly any bulk to the phone, won't protect your phone from any big falls, but, you should be looking after your iPhone! Ha

I heard the Feather scratches the chrome bezel due to it sitting right on it...Have you experienced it?

Thanks.
    06-25-2009 01:24 PM
    I usually rock the incipio silicrylic just so I can sport custom skins. After I bought the case I got bored one day at work and made a rudimentary template on my computer so I can design, print out, cut, then place any graphic I want behind the hard, clear, plastic shell that lays over the soft plastic, the graphic never wears being under the plastic so it works out pretty well I think.

06-25-2009 02:25 PM
    Seidio Innocase II Surface with matching holster. Its grrrrreat!
    06-25-2009 04:20 PM
    [/QUOTE]

you put the Yankees symbol on there??! my bf would LOVE that! he bought a cheap Yankees case for his iPhone and it wont even stay on. But he keeps it on because he loves it so much!
    06-25-2009 06:24 PM
    iphonefoxx: if you want I can send you the blank template to make any graphic you want. You just have to have a incipio silicrylic case ( iknow they sell them at att wireless stores), some craftiness, and an image editing program. The template is not made "perfect" but is super close so some "triming to fit" is required to make it fit.
    06-25-2009 07:13 PM
    iphonefoxx: if you want I can send you the blank template to make any graphic you want. You just have to have a incipio silicrylic case ( iknow they sell them at att wireless stores), some craftiness, and an image editing program. The template is not made "perfect" but is super close so some "triming to fit" is required to make it fit.
    that would be great! it looks really nice and i know my bf would love it
    06-25-2009 10:40 PM
    i have the air jacket set...it's clear hard plastic and it's so thin i can't tell its there. just covers the back and hardly wraps around the sides. comes with a screen protector but i didn't want to use one with the new coating on the 3GS. i would definitely recommend this if you want to protect your phone but don't really want a case on it.
    06-26-2009 09:16 AM
    Just got a red iPhone case.
    06-26-2009 12:21 PM
    I have a griffin elan form case for both my 3G and my 3GS. I'm accident prone. Both have survived 1 drop and neither has a scratch anywhere.
    06-26-2009 07:23 PM
    I should have got some type of protective case. I have been running bare back with my iPhone 3G since I got it last year. I didn't want to deal with the extra bulk tampering with the form factor and loved how the device looks raw. Now it's got a couple of racks on it and loads of small scratches. To look at it on a table it looks new, but when ya pick it up and look a liitle closer it shows the scars. Should have gotten a case of some sort.
    06-26-2009 07:43 PM
    I use a best skins ever 2 piece skin on mine. No case. I love showing the beauty off of the phone.
    06-26-2009 11:10 PM
    Just got a good old Incase Slider black, very impressed with build quality and looks.
    06-26-2009 11:41 PM
    Right now I've only got one, a Casemate Vroom. I only use it when I'm doing something outside where it's more likely to get dropped/banged around; otherwise I go naked and keep it in a small Crown Royal bag in my pocket. Anyone using the Casemate Barely There cases, how do you like it?
    06-27-2009 09:23 AM
    I've been using the Ifrogz Luxe in red.... so far it's the best one I've tried.
    06-28-2009 01:01 AM
    on my phone i currently have a seidio innocase II, i've also got an ifogz luxe in orange, and a griffin Elan form with black leather all around.
    06-28-2009 02:10 PM
    Just ordered a new Sena Ultraslim case. After 2 years, my original one was getting worn out.

Great pouch for people who always put their iPhone into their pockets.
    07-03-2009 03:10 PM
    I have the Sedio Incase II now, but just order the Otterbox Defender series. Waiting for it to get here. Needed some "extra" protection when on jobsite.

Will probably go back and forth as the situation warrants. May need to replace Incase II. Last trip to Florida case the silicon coating to start coming off. Probably because it was about 110 degrees when we were down there. May go with a blue this time.
    07-03-2009 03:28 PM
    Otterbox, it's virtually the only way to go.
    07-03-2009 04:24 PM
    I'm sporting a TiPb customized Liquid Element Case.

I've had is soave my iPhone plenty of times when I've dropped it. I am somewhat thinking about trying out the Otterbox case though...
    You might as well carry a bag a bricks.
    07-03-2009 04:45 PM
    I can't decide between the Sena Ultra-Slim and the Elega..

Already have two Incase Sliders
    07-03-2009 05:13 PM
    I can't decide between the Sena Ultra-Slim and the Elega..

Already have two Incase Sliders
    The Elga offers more protection against drops but you then have a larger case. If you want a pouch to put in your pocket, go with the Ultraslim.
    07-03-2009 06:20 PM
    The Elga offers more protection against drops but you then have a larger case. If you want a pouch to put in your pocket, go with the Ultraslim.
    See I like the Elega because of the clip..

I do almost always carry my phone in my pocket but I figured with the Elega I would be able to do both..

Maybe I should just get both?
    07-03-2009 07:35 PM
    See I like the Elega because of the clip..

I do almost always carry my phone in my pocket but I figured with the Elega I would be able to do both..

Maybe I should just get both?
    That's what I do... I usually wear the Elga in my pocket with the clip on the outside.
    07-03-2009 08:47 PM
    I'm still in my Incase Slider that I used on my 3G but added an invisible shield underneath it to ensure no scratches ever for my new 3GS. VERY snug fit, but I never take my phone out of the case anyway so it doesn't matter
    07-04-2009 03:02 AM
    otterbox ottherbox oOoo ahh ottter box otterbox!
    doo doo do doo
    07-04-2009 01:03 PM
352 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD