What case are you currently using?

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
All I've been using lately is a Power-Support Anti-Glare screen shield..

might pick up an Incase Slider sometime soon.. used to have a white one and thought it was great

Thndrct619

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I currently use the Switch Easy Capsule Rebel... But thinking about getting an Otterbox Defender for more security... Any body have any thoughts about the Switch, I dont mind the extra bulk.

amandasauls

May 8, 2009
Visit site
Sorry guys

Sorry guys...all the expensive cases and the griffin clear case (I purchased mine at target) is the one for me. It is, of course, clear. I love that it is not a grip case so it slips in my pockets with ease not catching on fibers. It also has a removable clip for rocking and talking on the go. If my memory serves me correct, it was around $20.00. Can't beat that. I did however opt for the military shield protective cover instead of the standard one that came with the case. I've tried dozens of cases and covers and these rock for me.:)

PirateNinja

Apr 20, 2009
Visit site
currently in iraq, and im using the iSkin Revo3. its got a great screen protector and a nice plastic face cover to protect the glass screen. it also has covers for the phone jack and bottom pin connector.

all in all a great cover especially with all the dust out here it keeps my iphone free of dust and scratches

VERY happy with this case :D

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
currently in iraq, and im using the iSkin Revo3. its got a great screen protector and a nice plastic face cover to protect the glass screen. it also has covers for the phone jack and bottom pin connector.

all in all a great cover especially with all the dust out here it keeps my iphone free of dust and scratches

VERY happy with this case :D

You should try the otterbox, its a tank for the iphone.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
So I just got my iSkin Solo in the mail after seeing it mentioned here. I like it a lot. It might be my favorite rubber skin type case. It's very slim, adds nice grip, and looks cool.

My only issue, and it really annoys me, is that I did not see a screen protector any where in the box. Not in the shipping bag, the big box under that, or in the actual case box. Even though on the box it says there is a case and there are instructions on how to install it no screen shield to be found. Pretty surprised at iSkin here.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
So I just got my iSkin Solo in the mail after seeing it mentioned here. I like it a lot. It might be my favorite rubber skin type case. It's very slim, adds nice grip, and looks cool.

My only issue, and it really annoys me, is that I did not see a screen protector any where in the box. Not in the shipping bag, the big box under that, or in the actual case box. Even though on the box it says there is a case and there are instructions on how to install it no screen shield to be found. Pretty surprised at iSkin here.

That's weird. I got my mirror protector with my Solo FX (but I don't use it). It was packed with the user guide. I'd call/emaill iSkin. It was probably a mistake that they'd be happy to fix.

Last edited:

SuperTrouper

Jun 1, 2009
www.twitter.com
Personally I don't use a case for my iPhone right now.

It lives in my pocket and I don't want any extra bulk to the device for that. One of the reasons I changed from the Storm was because it was a bit thick to comfortably live in a pocket all the time.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
That's weird. I got my mirror protector with my Solo FX (but I don't use it). It was packed with the user guide. I'd call/emaill iSkin. It was probably a mistake that they'd be happy to fix.

I emailed me them and just got my pack of 3 in the mail. Pretty strange.

missdee

Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
speck fitted case. and i love it. its hard, yet its ocvered in material, and its very girly, which is what i wanted. before that i was using an incipio skin that was hot pink. it deffinately got old after a while, though i love it when i first got it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh