I'm using a copper incase slider, with a SGP anti-glare screen shield.
    04-20-2009 07:01 PM
    Got the Wave in Green and Gray when I bought the phone...seems to be ok.

Does anyone use a shield on the front screen? I have major fingerprints and smudges.
    If you don't want to see fingerprints, go with either the SGP or Power Support screen protectors. I have used both and I prefer the Power Support. Here is a link to it: Power Support Screen Protectors
    04-20-2009 07:18 PM
    OK Guys, all I see is guy cases for the iphone.. what about the women????
    theres some pretty bling bling cases or colorful ones

Has anyone checked out
    DecalGirl.com???

D. @->
    I'm using the iSkin Solo FX and love it. It's bright, slim, good fit, and girly =D

iSkin solo - A Beautiful Fit

I have the light blue one. I think with a black phone it'll have more of a green tint to it, but with my white one it is a very nice blue color.
    04-20-2009 09:53 PM
    I am rocking the otterbox defender case. It doesn't really make it to much bulkier than my other cases. I have had it for 3 days now and it has done its job twice each day so far haha.

I like it though, its like a tank.
    04-20-2009 11:04 PM
    I'm using the iSkin Solo FX and love it. It's bright, slim, good fit, and girly =D

iSkin solo - A Beautiful Fit

I have the light blue one. I think with a black phone it'll have more of a green tint to it, but with my white one it is a very nice blue color.
    Ilofte,

These look sharp. Does the case itself scratch easily with the high gloss finish?
    04-21-2009 07:14 AM
    Ilofte,

These look sharp. Does the case itself scratch easily with the high gloss finish?
    No, it's a rubber type material.
    04-21-2009 11:01 AM
    Incase Slider on blk 16G
    04-25-2009 02:53 PM
    Looking for a new silicon case. My old one is kind of withered. It was an iWave case and was awesome. My frend suggested the Revo, is that good? Also, might consider a hard case, any thoughts from users here??

Much appreciated
    04-27-2009 07:52 PM
    I use an ifrogz slider style case.
    metallic green and black bottom, grippy material so no slipping feeling ..

Love it lotz!
    05-05-2009 02:44 PM
    Had an Incase silicone, but it got stretched at the sides and was difficult to slide in and out of my pocket. On the plus side, I could set it on the car dashboard or the leather seats and it stayed put. Also, the few times I dropped my iPhone it was well cushioned.

Just replaced it with a frogz slider (red). I love the new look, it's easier to slide out of pocket, and it won't stretch. It's a little more grippy than a naked iPhone, but not as much as silicone. Drop protection remains to be seen.

So far, I am happy with the frogz slider.
    05-06-2009 12:28 PM
    I normally keep on my Vaja iVolution grip. It's just a leather (high quality) case that covers the back, sides, and bottom corners. Just adds some grip and a nice feel of the leather as well protection for the back plastic for when I set it down on various surfaces.

When I feel like I need more protection I put it in my Xylo T4 case. This is a hard shell case and the outside of it has a "soft touch" feel to it. If you have ever held a Tmobile Dash that is what it feels like, not really silicone. The main feature though is it's built in GLASS screen cover. It's very thin and seriously feels like there is no cover over the scree at all, no flex and very very little loss of sensitivity. The ultimate in protection, also comes with a cover for the dock connector.
    05-06-2009 01:49 PM
    I'm looking at an incase slider
    05-06-2009 02:44 PM
    I have 2 cases...

1. Incase slider(graphite)
    2. Speck candyshell(grey/lime green)

I haven't really used the incase slider since I got the speck candyshell b/c it creates bubbles in my anti-glare screen protector. I love the candyshell,but the green gets really dirty!
    05-06-2009 05:50 PM
    I very rarely use a case unless I am at a baseball game and use my Mophie juice pack. I use an Invisible Shield for daily use. Works well!
    05-06-2009 08:15 PM
    I've been using the Invisible Shield for my iPhone 3G. It hasn't been scratched since I put it on (which was a pain!).
    05-07-2009 01:15 PM
    All I've been using lately is a Power-Support Anti-Glare screen shield..

might pick up an Incase Slider sometime soon.. used to have a white one and thought it was great
    05-07-2009 03:16 PM
    Incase Slider White. However I would like the gunmetal.
    05-08-2009 01:27 PM
    I currently use the Switch Easy Capsule Rebel... But thinking about getting an Otterbox Defender for more security... Any body have any thoughts about the Switch, I dont mind the extra bulk.
    05-08-2009 03:20 PM
    Sorry guys...all the expensive cases and the griffin clear case (I purchased mine at target) is the one for me. It is, of course, clear. I love that it is not a grip case so it slips in my pockets with ease not catching on fibers. It also has a removable clip for rocking and talking on the go. If my memory serves me correct, it was around $20.00. Can't beat that. I did however opt for the military shield protective cover instead of the standard one that came with the case. I've tried dozens of cases and covers and these rock for me.
    05-09-2009 12:43 AM
    a blue-clear case
    05-09-2009 04:46 PM
    currently in iraq, and im using the iSkin Revo3. its got a great screen protector and a nice plastic face cover to protect the glass screen. it also has covers for the phone jack and bottom pin connector.

all in all a great cover especially with all the dust out here it keeps my iphone free of dust and scratches

VERY happy with this case
    05-09-2009 10:35 PM
    currently in iraq, and im using the iSkin Revo3. its got a great screen protector and a nice plastic face cover to protect the glass screen. it also has covers for the phone jack and bottom pin connector.

all in all a great cover especially with all the dust out here it keeps my iphone free of dust and scratches

VERY happy with this case
    You should try the otterbox, its a tank for the iphone.
    05-09-2009 11:12 PM
    Been using the SGP Illuzion. I really like it. More info on it here: SGP Illuzion
    05-11-2009 12:25 PM
    The best case ever the Speck CandyShell have all of them.
    05-12-2009 12:29 AM
    I'm sporting a TiPb customized Liquid Element Case.

I've had is soave my iPhone plenty of times when I've dropped it. I am somewhat thinking about trying out the Otterbox case though...
    Last edited by msbaylor; 05-12-2009 at 01:08 AM.
    05-12-2009 01:01 AM
352 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD