What case are you currently using?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
Title says it all, what case do you currently have on your iPhone?

Me? I have about 5 cases that I change up depending on my mood.

2- Switcheasy cases
1- Marware Sport Grip
2- Sena Cases

Links will be coming, when I have time.

AppAttack

Nov 4, 2008
Visit site
Beginning with my iPod Classic 5G, I've been a long time fan of Bodyguardz. They don't really protect from drops plus they're a pain to put on "just right" until you get use to'em but I wouldn't use any other case. The best part is the security you get when holding any of your iPods/iPhone. It's a perfect case for those that don't want a case ;) Tip: if you're getting one for your iPod Touch 2G, line up where the USB connector goes first (bottom to top).

PS: I posted a link to the bodyguardz website but I guess my post count is subpar. Hmmm....what other topics do I wanna talk about....

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
I currently use the SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel, but have been considering switching to the Griffin Fuze...

b.jpg

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I haven't used one so far. If you put your iPhone in your pocket with keys, change, etc., want it holstered, etc. you may need one.

usman

Nov 10, 2008
Visit site
no case, just in the pocket by itself, i have the zorg military grade screen protector. I have not a single scratch on my device and never been dropped. and I got it on launch day, i have a 3G

cwproctor

Nov 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm using the Seidio Innocase II in blue. I had one for my previous phone and it worked great. It's slim, good protection, looks pretty good.

No worries putting my 3G in my pocket with this case on (PowerSupport anti-glare shield on the front). Works great.

EnterpriseGlobe

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
What is your case?

Is it Invisible Sheild, Grffin Elan, iClear, iSkin, Marware Sport grip, XtremeMac Microshield, Belkin Leather Folio, Belkin Sport, Tuff Wrap or others?

What kind of case do you use? What types do you like?

Stuartino

Oct 27, 2008
Visit site
I have the Invisible Shield, which is really good. Its expensive and hard to put on well, and with time has some dog ears on the corners but its very good. I really wish those Chinese hard coloured metal replacements fitted properly, I have tried them twice for other phones and they just don't fit. Has anyone ever bought one and been happy with it.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Same one here TX except in Black. (Gotta stay half-way professional looking) I love the rubberized coating. Makes it much easier to grip and hides small dings.

Ha!!
Brick, I think the burgundy looks very professional. It almost has more of a rust appearance than actual burgundy. either way, it is my favorite case so far.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods