i just got a pink and black otterbox defender
    01-13-2010 10:00 PM
    I just got the Seidio Innocase II and its awesome. It's very thin, covers the chrome bezels, and the new version has a pastic covering for the apple logo area.
    01-18-2010 12:48 PM
    I'm using the Otterbox Armor... I feel out of place, but I am the MOST clumsy person ever and I don't mind the extra bulk, and if I need to make a call, i just use bluetooth! The Armor case is a beast!
    01-18-2010 04:05 PM
    i am using the metalico case and my friend suggest me to buy a swarovskl case for my GF on Valentine's day from dsstyles
    01-22-2010 03:05 AM
    Using an Energizer iPower case/battery. Well worth the cost IMHO even though not perfect. I have a review up on my site if anyone wants the details.
    01-22-2010 08:57 PM
    Now am using the iSkin...
    01-22-2010 09:35 PM
    just ordered an uncommon custom case. Cant wait should be here next week.
    01-23-2010 12:13 AM
    I just bought another speck candy shell. I got a black one this time. Looks really good!
    01-23-2010 12:30 AM
    I've been using a Cygnett GrooveShield Form for absolutely ages nowlove that case.
    Just bought a Marware FlexiShell in white though for a bit more protection, and have an iSkin solo (not fxeugh) on the way.
    01-23-2010 02:38 AM
    I ordered a black Speck Candy-Shell case for my iPhone 3G. Seemed to get pretty good reviews and was only $17 so I went for it.
    01-23-2010 01:14 PM
    My 3G lived almost exclusively in an Incase Slider. Actually 3 separate Sliders. Two white, one brown. One Slider sacrificed itself to save my phone from a ~6ft drop onto pavement--fair enough. Second white one got chipped up on a couple more pavement meets. Brown slider eventually cracked on the thin part on the back. This was my favorite, and looked stellar with the white iPhone. Also had a Grey/Green Candyshell (ended up being meh on looks), Black Neo (beautiful, but kind of bulky). The bezel has lots of micro "iPod back" scratches, and the back has very very light minimal mild wear.

Got my black 3GS in like September (?). Was tired of expensive Sliders cracking on me. So it's lived in a new white/grey Speck Candyshell virtually its whole life. I rarely take it off. Like 3-4 times at most. It's black and it's mint. The only wear-an-tear is on the bottom of the bezel where the case is a little flexy.

Bottomline is I love the feel, and form, of Sliders best, but can't argue with the Candyshell. Feels just a little more bulky, but results are great. I think the future probably holds a Best Skins Ever/Invisible Shield and the trimmest/lightest case I can find, or maybe back to a brown or light blue Slider.
    02-04-2010 06:56 PM
    I recently purchased a leather case from a online store--plusthing.com. There are 100s styles cases and skin in the store.
    It covers the rear, sides, and corners, fits perfectly, it's so light that doesn't make the phone to bulky to carry in pocket.and I got 2 gifts for free--a front invisibleshield & a winding device when I purchase a wonderful case for my iPhone!Haha. Wish you could find your favorite .Good luck!
    02-04-2010 09:47 PM
    I've tried three of four.

The hard plastic "clam shell" is the best. It slips easily in/out of your pocket. looks good and protect the back from scratches. Doesn't protect the touch screen, but the glass is very scratch resistant. Had a screen protector on but made it difficult to read in some lighting....

The pouches were a pain and ugly.

The rubber soft shells were hard to get in/out of my pocket and collected dirt and lint.
    02-05-2010 12:42 PM
    I am using the Black Speck CandyShell. I like the looks and it seemed to have good reviews where every I looked. A little bulky, but at this time it is working for me. I am on the go a lot and keep the phone either in my jacket pocket or pants pocket. I don't have good luck with holsters and the like. I keep catching them on doors, corners, seat belts. Pocket work much better for me.
    02-10-2010 09:50 PM
    I tried the rubber ones and I hated all the "stuff"it picked upfrom my pockets. I found a reputable ebayer and bought a bundle of the slim plastic cases in a few different colors. I like them so far. Cheap but slim...!
    02-16-2010 01:13 PM
    I'm using my CaseCrown Polycarbonate Glider Case [Black]
    02-16-2010 02:44 PM
    the otter box is the only way to go! I droped my phone one time so hard it would be in a million pieces right now!! but its not
    02-16-2010 03:56 PM
    I'm using the Seidio Innocase II. It's a great slim profile slider case. Covers the bezels. I've dropped my phone twice while using this case. Once i dropped it on its face, and once on its back. It's protected it well both times.

My only complaint is that the case is VERY sensitive to the screen protector placement. If you have a front screen protector, and if its not on perfectly, the case will push it up a bit showing a bubble.
    02-16-2010 06:16 PM
    Im using the Case-mate Barely there Metallic Silver case...It feels and looks great...but it does kill your Call reception...sometimes I just have to pop off the case to get a call in but the times when I dont.....my phone looks damn sexy.
    02-16-2010 06:34 PM
    Well since I lost my smartcase a couple of weeks ago, I went back to using the cheap rubber case AT&T carries
    02-18-2010 03:29 AM
    I am using the SwitchEasy CapsuleRebel. Very nice design and not bulky. I have the Mophie Juice Air Pack also.
    02-23-2010 08:26 PM
    I should get my Otterbox Defender tomorrow! The Mrs. got an iPhone yesterday, with a Otterbox Defender, too...
    02-23-2010 09:27 PM
    I go naked! That way my iPhone slips easily in and out of my Golla pouch and Tom Tom car kit! I am a little extra paranoid about dropping it though, so I am careful always when handling it; I treat it like it's a baby bird. People do look at me funny sometimes. :o
    02-24-2010 12:49 AM
    I'm using the Clarifi case, to compensate for the iPhone 3G's poor camera on close-ups. A must have for Evernote.
    02-26-2010 10:04 AM
    I just use some standard smartphone T-mobile case I bought a few weeks ago. It keeps my iPhone very snug. I don't like any of the ones sold online for the iPhone since they tend to use velcro. Magnetic latch for me. I went to the Apple store here and they had a sh1tty selection. ATT stores had garbage as well.
    Last edited by ghostface147; 02-26-2010 at 12:56 PM.
    02-26-2010 12:51 PM
352 ... 1011121314 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD