I use the Case-mate black naked case, which is touch-through and covers every bit and corner of my iPhone, including the screen. The screen protector does not reduce at all the sensitivity of it. I ordered it with some initial scepticism, but I am very happy with it at the end.
    01-07-2009 02:09 AM
    I use a screen protector and polyurethane case from this small company inspiretech. They have a bunch of colors I got this like royal blue one
    inspiretech: Apple iPhone 3G Slim Fit Hard Cases, iPhone 3G Skins -Blue
    It was only $10 and it worked good. I found this review on youtube and they said it was good so i gave it a try.
    01-07-2009 03:39 PM
    The iPhone's back is prone to scratches I would definitely case it
    01-07-2009 03:58 PM
    I tend to drop my phone from time to time so I keep it in a case. I have quite a few but I prefer the incase slider to protect it.
    01-11-2009 05:49 PM
    Take a look at invisibleshield.com they have a lot to offer and I have one on my iPod Touch and my LG Voyager. I swear by this cover. Its kinda like the plastic film thats on the screen when you pull it out of the box but much better quality and you can buy a full body cover for only $25. Not a bad investment.
    01-11-2009 06:29 PM
    Take a look at invisibleshield.com they have a lot to offer and I have one on my iPod Touch and my LG Voyager. I swear by this cover. Its kinda like the plastic film thats on the screen when you pull it out of the box but much better quality and you can buy a full body cover for only $25. Not a bad investment.
    I like the idea of the invisibleshield but my gripe is, wait for it....gravity-regulated impact. In other words, that cute "shield" looks nice, but it is not going to do much as far as shock absorption with your iPhone. :o
    01-12-2009 12:54 AM
    I like the idea of the invisibleshield but my gripe is, wait for it....gravity-regulated impact. In other words, that cute "shield" looks nice, but it is not going to do much as far as shock absorption with your iPhone. :o
    Good point. I see a lot of those rubber-like cases around. How do u think those work?
    01-12-2009 02:16 AM
    They work really well. My mother got the iPhone before me, and like all girls/women, had to accessorize!

So anyway, haha, she had plenty of those rubber cases and they did a good job of taking care of her iPhone the numerous times she dropped it.

They are a good idea but I'm picky and the rubbery/sticky/grip feel is a bother to me. I like to be able to slide and pull the phone in and out of my pocket with ease.

But, yes, they do work.
    01-15-2009 09:09 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD