I am tired of reaching to my pocket all the time to make and answer calls. Found something like Smartphone Experts Holster for iPhone - Phone different Store. For 99 cents that's really cheap. but that's for 1st gen iphone and it's no longer available. Anyone have suggestions?
    09-19-2008 12:29 PM
    I just ordered this one for my 3G.

***.seidioonline.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=BD2-HLCSRIPH3G-BK

Product Code: BD2-HLCSRIPH3G-BK
    Innocase Surface Combo - Black
    09-19-2008 04:29 PM
    Switcheasy by far makes the best holster belt clip for the iphone 3G. It loooks cool and can easily be removed and put back on with one hand. It is a little bit more expensive, however, well worth it. It comes with a 2 year warranty. The customer service is also amazing. My clip broke, and I lost my receipt. I emailed the company, they found my receipt, and they are now sending me a new one. You can't ask for anything more. And they were always extremely prompt with their responses. On their website shipping was quoted as being $3, however, they only charged me $2. You will get a foreign transaction fee for about $1, so I guess it evens out.
    10-17-2009 11:37 AM
    Belkin F8Z331-pnk Pink Holster with Belt Clip for iPhone 3G. Full access to touch screen, dock connector and controls secure magnetic snap strap wearable belt clip. Here is the link-
    Belkin F8Z331-pnk Pink Holster with Belt Clip for iPhone 3G, prices
    10-23-2009 01:45 PM
    iPhoneBurrito.com - Quality iPhone Cases
    I love mine
    10-29-2009 11:43 AM
    contact me for iphone 3g best holster

MSN: sales_soonleader@hotmail dot com
    10-30-2009 06:18 AM
    Try ivyskin.com They have the best one that I used between all the ones on apple store.
    11-01-2009 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD