I'm thinking about getting it but the silicone seems very thin. Has anyone bought this case? It's $19.99 and they sell it at AT&T.

Here is a link so you can see it:
    Black Gel Case - Apple iPhone 3G - Cell Phone Accessories - | Wireless from AT&T, formerly Cingular

If you bought this case let me know what you think. Thanks!
    09-07-2008 01:59 PM
    I don't know if it is the same one as that, but I've got a black silicone iphone case and am very happy with it so far. Only $11 with free shipping too.
    09-08-2008 07:04 AM
    I think iphone need a case to protect it. I found a online shop for selling silicon case more-thing.com which provide ultra slim case. Looking good and perfect fit iphone 3G.
    09-09-2008 10:50 AM
    I think iphone need a case to protect it. I found a online shop for selling silicon case more-thing.com which provide ultra slim case. Looking good and perfect fit iphone 3G.
    Site has some good accessories on it! Very nice.
    09-10-2008 07:07 AM
    I would recommend visiting Wireless Phone Gallery to purchase cheap iphone accessories especially wide range of cases including silicon cases, water proof cases, shock proof cases, leather pouch and a lot of colorful iphone covers that adds beauty to your iphone.
    08-15-2009 08:00 PM
    I also have a blackberry curve & have used the silicone cases with screen protectors for awhile now. I've gotten the same for my new iphone 3g. I got the case an OEM from ebay for 5$ no shipping. They are awesome. Of course pink is what I've got on it now...Girlier the better
    08-15-2009 09:22 PM
    I got my I frogz LUX from the at&t store..
    08-16-2009 08:58 AM
    i think metallic case give better protection than sillicone,isn't it?
    09-29-2009 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD