i just orderd a case-mate clear touch through case

#1 has anyone used these and do they work really well ? they sure did on the video on the site

#2 why the hell did they not put a clip on the back? i really need a durable case but i hate having the phone in my pocket

#3 does anyone know of a clip that will attach to this case and actually stay on
    i have bought those clips where one end has tape on the back and lets not go where that went

thanks in advance for any advice you may have

nick
    09-02-2008 06:53 AM
    To answer one of your questions about just how good these cases are... I've heard mixed reviews. A lot of people find that you lose on the touch screen. Others don't seem to mind it that much. Personally I'd stay away from these cases but that's just me.
    09-02-2008 05:01 PM
    thanks for the reply ! me personally i dont mind testing items
    in fact ill post here what i find when it comes. i tell you one thing already a drawback is that it has no clip so basically even if it looks and works great im back to using a another side case or keeping the phone in my pocket

ill let you know how it works out. case-mate i find makes some very good quality items so i expect it to function well

thanks
    09-02-2008 05:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD