what does everybody use to cover your iPhone. My hardcase is making the back very dirty andid like to see more of the phone.

I had the invisable shield on the back, but application is difficultand came out bad. What is everybody else using?
    08-15-2008 09:56 PM
    Sadly, nothing right now. I had the InvisibleShield and hated it.
    I might order the FullBodyFilms protection set. iLounge gave it a better rating than any of the other films, and it's the cheapest.
    08-15-2008 10:34 PM
    i have this contour case, black, covers the whole back not the front

paid 35 bucks from apple. its really nice.
    08-15-2008 11:44 PM
    I have both black and clear cases from contour. Just not thrilled. For those without cases, what are you using, or how is the phone holding up without covering?
    08-16-2008 09:06 AM
    I have both black and clear cases from contour. Just not thrilled. For those without cases, what are you using, or how is the phone holding up without covering?
    Some days I go naked and use a Sena ultraslim case when I'm not using it. Not a single nick or scratch on my phone. But I'm very careful with it and constantly cleaning it. That's just me though. I do have a screen protector on it though. Other days I use the Marware Sport Grip.
    08-16-2008 09:45 AM
    After my iPhone did a six foot drop on to concrete yesterday with a Marware Sports Grip (and free screen protector) I can say I made the right choice. The phone made a nice soft landing. No scratches/dents/problems/etc. I have an ugly InvisibleShield underneath the Sports Grip in case dust/sand/etc. gets underneath... often when that happens the debris rolls around inside and scratches the phone to *&%^... that is where the ugly butt shield comes in... and no one ever sees it. Underneath it all I have a brand new shiny iPhone that I can resell for top dollar next year when the next iPhone comes out.
    08-16-2008 12:55 PM
    Invisibleshield. But I am looking elsewhere. The shield is coming off. Now I am looking for a super slim case
    08-16-2008 02:45 PM
    As BadAsh knows....Im going to keep an eye on this thread.
    08-16-2008 06:07 PM
    i remember seeing a two piece stick on for the back, where the corners were somewhat of a star pattern. anybody know what that was?
    08-16-2008 08:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD