what's covering the back of your iPhone?

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
what does everybody use to cover your iPhone. My hardcase is making the back very dirty andid like to see more of the phone.

I had the invisable shield on the back, but application is difficultand came out bad. What is everybody else using?

Reaktor5

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Sadly, nothing right now. I had the InvisibleShield and hated it.
I might order the FullBodyFilms protection set. iLounge gave it a better rating than any of the other films, and it's the cheapest.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
I have both black and clear cases from contour. Just not thrilled. For those without cases, what are you using, or how is the phone holding up without covering?

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I have both black and clear cases from contour. Just not thrilled. For those without cases, what are you using, or how is the phone holding up without covering?

Some days I go naked and use a Sena ultraslim case when I'm not using it. Not a single nick or scratch on my phone. But I'm very careful with it and constantly cleaning it. That's just me though. I do have a screen protector on it though. Other days I use the Marware Sport Grip.

supermum

Jun 28, 2008
Visit site
After my iPhone did a six foot drop on to concrete yesterday with a Marware Sports Grip (and free screen protector) I can say I made the right choice. The phone made a nice soft landing. No scratches/dents/problems/etc. I have an ugly InvisibleShield underneath the Sports Grip in case dust/sand/etc. gets underneath... often when that happens the debris rolls around inside and scratches the phone to *&%^... that is where the ugly butt shield comes in... and no one ever sees it. Underneath it all I have a brand new shiny iPhone that I can resell for top dollar next year when the next iPhone comes out.

Libuff

Jun 10, 2008
Visit site
i remember seeing a two piece stick on for the back, where the corners were somewhat of a star pattern. anybody know what that was?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711