Quick Review - Marware Sport Grip

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
For fans of anyone who likes to have your whole investment covered and covered well this case may be for you. The Marware Sport Grip comes with one silicone rubber case {Black, Pink, and White}, a clear film screen protector, and a cleaning cloth. This new Sport Grip is much like the award winning first model for the iPhone, none of the device?s functionality is impacted by it's design. The camera, headphone port, bottom Dock Connector, speakers, and microphone, as well as the ringer switch, screen, ear speaker, and sensors are left exposed. It covers the Home, volume, and Sleep/Wake buttons. The only major difference you would notice from the first version is that this one's silicon is less sticky, which for me is a good thing. Just makes it easier to put in or take out of your pockets This case fits like a glove unlike some of the cheaper silicon cases you will come across and it's not made from the harder silicon that the Incase is made from, which is a good thing if you do not want your phone's chrome bezel scratched up. So if you are looking for solid protection in a silicon case for $20... this is a good choice.

*One more thing I'd like to add is regarding the size it adds to the phone. That is something important to many of us and this case does not add a great deal of size like other cases. This can be looked at in one of two ways. 1. It is not as thick as others so it may lack in absorbing impacts if dropped. Although I don't see it being a problem honestly. 2. Less size added = you are not carrying a brick around every where you go.

It can be purchased right from The iPhone Blog store here:

Marware Sport Grip for iPhone 3G - the iPhone blog store

Or directly from Marware here:
Sport Grip™ for iPhone 3G

Last edited:

RuthWhise

Aug 22, 2008
Visit site
This is a good web site for sale the case of iphone 3G. Do you know the web wite more-thing.com which also sale the iphone 3G silicon case. I feeling so good about this website. They have many series of the silicon case such as mono series and ultra slim series. Just visit it for comparing. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2