Well, I'm going to get an 8GB Black iPhone 3G Tomorrow..

Which case?

Marware SportGrip

Belkin Silicone Sleeve

I'm kind of leaning towards the Marware, because it covers the top and bottom of the screen, so I won't see nasty finger prints..

But, I like the Belkin's Look.

Also, does anyone know if the Marware will be able to sync in the dock with it on?

And.. Screen Protector, should I use the one given with the Phone, or go for.. this one? Screen Protector

Want to order it tonight.. so.. help! =P
    07-22-2008 09:32 PM
    I went with the Marware. I love the look and feel of it. But it does not work with a dock. It also comes with a screen protector.
    07-22-2008 09:38 PM
    I was going to go with the Marware, but reviews have been telling me it's prone to Pocket Lint, and Lint in general. Also, I'd hate to pull the skin off when I need to charge it.. Does anyone have the belkin skin? if so, can I use it with the dock?

Opinions are needed!
    07-22-2008 09:54 PM
    You can still charge with just the cable and not have to remove the case. Pocket lint hasn't been an issue for me.
    07-22-2008 09:58 PM
    I'd like to use the Dock, It looks nice, and had one for my iPod and enjoyed it.
    07-22-2008 10:17 PM
    I've been using this case for the past few days. I'm liking it a lot.

http://forum.theiphoneblog.com/all-i...e-3g-case.html
    07-23-2008 07:29 PM
    I like the idea of "play through" cases. I like the buttons to be covered by my case so there is less chance of junk getting in or having my buttons scratched up. Something to think about when choosing a case. The Marware has this.. not sure if the Belkin does.
    07-24-2008 02:14 AM
    Well, I ordered the Marware Sports Grip.

and..

I LOVE MY IPHONE 3G <3.

Amazing, can't believe I doubted it.
    07-24-2008 10:40 AM
    Well, I ordered the Marware Sports Grip.

and..

I LOVE MY IPHONE 3G <3.

Amazing, can't believe I doubted it.
    Good case as well. Got one of those to try it out. I'll try to write a little review and post some pics before the end of the weekend if I can.
    07-24-2008 06:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD