Screen Protectors

DRLyman

Jan 20, 2009
www.LymanPhoto.com
I've been thinking of taking off the anti-glare. I used my wife's Touch and that screen looked so clear and sharp. She never uses a screen protector and just throws it in her purse. Not a scratch on it and she's done this since October.

Misframed

Mar 23, 2009
Visit site
I bought some cheap screen covers at the ATT Store when I bought my phone (no Apple Store anywhere close to me) and I am now looking for a good case. I really like the Incase Slider and "tried one on" at target this weekend. It just wasn't wanting to play nice with a screen protector on and I was wondering if anyone knew of a screen protector that was compatable. Thanks in advance!

geek9

Mar 16, 2009
Visit site
If you are looking for protector that has all the features of protection, clear screen, anti-glare, anti-fingerprint, then this is it. This is the one that I will continue to get as I upgrade my phone to the other. No need to look around.

cretouch.com/product_info.php/cPath/31_39_42/products_id/153

1bigapp

Jun 5, 2009
Visit site
If you are looking for protector that has all the features of protection, clear screen, anti-glare, anti-fingerprint, then this is it. This is the one that I will continue to get as I upgrade my phone to the other. No need to look around.

cretouch.com/product_info.php/cPath/31_39_42/products_id/153
Tnx!!! That's what I need!=)

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Geek9,

I already have one Cretouch slim case. Just bought another one and went ahead and got the antifingerprint screen protector. Wasn't sure if I would like it coming from the Invisibleshield but I really DO! Takes 2 seconds to put on versus 10 minutes of delicate positioning with IS. And the antifingerprint is wonderful. I was always wiping off the smudges but no more!!

paul_form

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
Thanks!

The ones posted above. ^^^

Honestly they probably don't "suck". It's just how and where you put them on. :rolleyes:

Best place to apply them is in the bathroom. Run the shower really hot for a few minutes and let it steam up. The humidity will get rid of the dust that may be in the air. Sounds goofy yes but it does work.

Thank you for that advice Bad Ash, I'll try this with my girlfriend's iPhone! V.V

evitalu

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
iPhone screen sheild

I own a anti-glare protector for my iPhone, it protect the whole front body and screen of my phone. It looks perfect, without finger print and scrached on my screen.

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm still waiting on my Iphone but I will put on a cover but waht cover? Also I will need a good case.
I saw a Otterbox case at ATT its big but I can swaer buy that Case. I dropped my BB 40 ft and still worked not a mark. Any suggestions on case and covers

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Geek9,

I already have one Cretouch slim case. Just bought another one and went ahead and got the antifingerprint screen protector. Wasn't sure if I would like it coming from the Invisibleshield but I really DO! Takes 2 seconds to put on versus 10 minutes of delicate positioning with IS. And the antifingerprint is wonderful. I was always wiping off the smudges but no more!!

I have a question.. does this type of screen protector make the screen "sticky?" like your finger doesn't glide across it as easily as on the bare glass? That's one thing I really love about the glass screen is that your finger really glides over it without "sticking" or slowing down.. if that makes sense?

smileyboy

Aug 19, 2004
Visit site
I'm still waiting on my Iphone but I will put on a cover but waht cover? Also I will need a good case.
I saw a Otterbox case at ATT its big but I can swaer buy that Case. I dropped my BB 40 ft and still worked not a mark. Any suggestions on case and covers

Lifeproof is slimmer... I like it for the protection. Both cases hinder the touchscreen a bit

Sent from my iP4S using Tapatalk