Screen Protectors

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Well I went with the PS Anti-Glare because of the no smudge/fingerprints deal.. it is slightly hazy but I can deal with it.

blakejackson

Feb 5, 2009
Visit site
Even more than the lack of fingerprints, I love anti-glare because of the way it makes the screen feel to the touch. It is so smooth, it's hard to go back to the glass.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Even more than the lack of fingerprints, I love anti-glare because of the way it makes the screen feel to the touch. It is so smooth, it's hard to go back to the glass.

I agree the feel of it is pretty nice but it seems like you need to touch a little harder than with no screen protector.

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
Try iKlear on a glass screen. You'll never want to use another protector ever.

I use that on mine and love it. I have back luck with screen protectors. They keep coming off my phone, I dont know why but oh well I dont use them any more any way.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I got 3 free protective covers from ATT. I screwed up 2 sofar. Darn thing are hard to get on 1st time right. AD THEIR for from cheap:eek:

You might as well throw the last one out and go to a Apple store and pick up a good set. The ones sold or given away at places like AT&T, Best Buy, etc are usually the cheap flimsy ones that are no good.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
the Power Support Anti-Glare has been great so far.. makes me feel like its so protected I have been rocking my phone naked the past couple days

BlackBlood#IM

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
How does the Power Support Crystal compare to the Invisible Shield? I've used IS before and like it, but I'm very interested in the clear display and easy install of the Crystal.

Allyson Kazmucha

Apr 5, 2009
Visit site
Search "iphone screen protector mirror" on amazon (I can't post links yet)

That screen protector is AWESOME and pretty sweet looking on the phone!

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
interesting.. I like the anti-glare because it eliminates smudges and fingerprints..

While I agree with you about the fingerprints when you take the anti-glare off it's like a whole new world. Just carry a microfiber cloth in your back pocket and you are good to go.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2