I will try too.
    02-23-2009 08:18 AM
    I'd love to get one but I'm not exactly sure what to get..

I don't want anything that makes the screen look grainy .. and I also don't want to have a terrible time trying to put it on right
    02-23-2009 03:04 PM
    Love the look without a case but I can't stand the constant appearance of fingerprints on my phone so I'm looking for a screen protector that eliminates the finger prints and doesn't have a grainy look to it when the phone is on
    02-26-2009 08:25 PM
    Love the look without a case but I can't stand the constant appearance of fingerprints on my phone so I'm looking for a screen protector that eliminates the finger prints and doesn't have a grainy look to it when the phone is on
    Another reason why white > black Can't see fingerprints!
    02-26-2009 11:57 PM
    I own the white 16 GB I'm talking about the screen. I have heard very good things about SwitchEasy screen protectors so I will be ordering them sometime soon.
    03-01-2009 03:24 AM
    I recently heard good reviews on SwitchEasy screen protectors so I will probably be getting some of those sometime soon.
    03-01-2009 03:28 AM
    JH3,
    I've tried several different screen protectors:
    1.Apple and ATT Stores sell a simple peel and stick on. I used one on my first generation Iphone and it worked fine. The have a glossy and antiglare.
    2.Best Skins Ever (online) is priced nicely. I used it on my ex-Bold and found it pretty simple to apply but does have the orange peel effect.
    3.I have the Invisible Shield on my present Iphone, costly, and tricky to apply. I am so finicky about not seeing bubbles that I wasted money until I got the darn thing on perfectly. BUT, having said that, I am happy with it. One does not see the peel effect when looking at a page on the screen and I feel I see less smudgy, messy fingerprints with it.

Do a search here on 'screen protectors' and you will find tons of posts and opinions.
    Good luck with your choice.
    03-01-2009 10:24 AM
    I'm looking for something that still displays the screen crystal clear & is good with fingerprints.
    03-01-2009 04:01 PM
    I'm looking for something that still displays the screen crystal clear & is good with fingerprints.
    Keep dreaming...
    03-01-2009 04:12 PM
    You and me both, but I don't think there is such a thing. Until then I am happy with the PS anti-glare.
    03-01-2009 04:26 PM
    The ones posted above. ^^^

Honestly they probably don't "suck". It's just how and where you put them on.

Best place to apply them is in the bathroom. Run the shower really hot for a few minutes and let it steam up. The humidity will get rid of the dust that may be in the air. Sounds goofy yes but it does work.
    I never though of that... That is genius.
    03-01-2009 06:58 PM
    You and me both, but I don't think there is such a thing. Until then I am happy with the PS anti-glare.
    What is wrong with the PS Anti-Glare? Not very clear/looks grainy?
    03-02-2009 01:09 AM
    All anti-glare protectors will make the screen look hazy. You have to figure out what is more important to you. Less finger prints or a crystal clear screen.
    03-02-2009 11:34 AM
    There's a little bit of a grainy look to it. It's either that or the finger prints, so I went with the Anti-Glare. You do get used to it, though.
    03-02-2009 12:24 PM
    I have to have the clear look.. so I guess I need the crystal PS?
    03-02-2009 02:36 PM
    I have to have the clear look.. so I guess I need the crystal PS?
    I think using the word hazy is a little much... It is hardly noticeable!!
    03-03-2009 10:37 AM
    I think using the word hazy is a little much... It is hardly noticeable!!
    Antiglare protectors are hazy. Use one for a month and then take it off. You will see what "hazy" really means. It's like night and day.
    03-07-2009 12:02 PM
    Well I went with the PS Anti-Glare because of the no smudge/fingerprints deal.. it is slightly hazy but I can deal with it.
    03-08-2009 02:09 PM
    Antiglare protectors are hazy. Use one for a month and then take it off. You will see what "hazy" really means. It's like night and day.
    Well it looks like I am gonna have to leave it on forever!
    03-08-2009 03:13 PM
    Even more than the lack of fingerprints, I love anti-glare because of the way it makes the screen feel to the touch. It is so smooth, it's hard to go back to the glass.
    03-08-2009 04:38 PM
    Even more than the lack of fingerprints, I love anti-glare because of the way it makes the screen feel to the touch. It is so smooth, it's hard to go back to the glass.
    I agree the feel of it is pretty nice but it seems like you need to touch a little harder than with no screen protector.
    03-09-2009 05:06 PM
    Try iKlear on a glass screen. You'll never want to use another protector ever.
    03-09-2009 05:20 PM
    Try iKlear on a glass screen. You'll never want to use another protector ever.
    I use that on mine and love it. I have back luck with screen protectors. They keep coming off my phone, I dont know why but oh well I dont use them any more any way.
    03-09-2009 05:37 PM
    Sure but you get what you pay for.
    I got 3 free protective covers from ATT. I screwed up 2 sofar. Darn thing are hard to get on 1st time right. AD THEIR for from cheap
    03-09-2009 10:12 PM
    I got 3 free protective covers from ATT. I screwed up 2 sofar. Darn thing are hard to get on 1st time right. AD THEIR for from cheap
    You might as well throw the last one out and go to a Apple store and pick up a good set. The ones sold or given away at places like AT&T, Best Buy, etc are usually the cheap flimsy ones that are no good.
    03-09-2009 11:18 PM
71 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD