Screen Protectors

Geaux

Jan 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a full invisibleshield installed on my phone. I love the texture it gives the phone along with the protection. If you are having troubles with bubbles underneath, that is user error. Just take your time. I've had two screen protectors so far and neither have had bubbles. Patience is a virtue :)

zukir02

Jan 23, 2009
Visit site
I took my case off my iphone today and I am liking it naked so far. Just have to get use to holding it with out a case.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to get one but I'm not exactly sure what to get..

I don't want anything that makes the screen look grainy .. and I also don't want to have a terrible time trying to put it on right :p

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
Love the look without a case but I can't stand the constant appearance of fingerprints on my phone so I'm looking for a screen protector that eliminates the finger prints and doesn't have a grainy look to it when the phone is on

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Love the look without a case but I can't stand the constant appearance of fingerprints on my phone so I'm looking for a screen protector that eliminates the finger prints and doesn't have a grainy look to it when the phone is on

Another reason why white > black :) Can't see fingerprints!

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I own the white 16 GB :) I'm talking about the screen. I have heard very good things about SwitchEasy screen protectors so I will be ordering them sometime soon.

jhamilton3

TiPb Fourm Staff
Feb 20, 2009
Visit site
I recently heard good reviews on SwitchEasy screen protectors so I will probably be getting some of those sometime soon.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
JH3,
I've tried several different screen protectors:
1.Apple and ATT Stores sell a simple peel and stick on. I used one on my first generation Iphone and it worked fine. The have a glossy and antiglare.
2.Best Skins Ever (online) is priced nicely. I used it on my ex-Bold and found it pretty simple to apply but does have the orange peel effect.
3.I have the Invisible Shield on my present Iphone, costly, and tricky to apply. I am so finicky about not seeing bubbles that I wasted money until I got the darn thing on perfectly. BUT, having said that, I am happy with it. One does not see the peel effect when looking at a page on the screen and I feel I see less smudgy, messy fingerprints with it.

Do a search here on 'screen protectors' and you will find tons of posts and opinions.
Good luck with your choice.

Nellybelly333

Jan 20, 2009
Visit site
The ones posted above. ^^^

Honestly they probably don't "suck". It's just how and where you put them on. :rolleyes:

Best place to apply them is in the bathroom. Run the shower really hot for a few minutes and let it steam up. The humidity will get rid of the dust that may be in the air. Sounds goofy yes but it does work.

I never though of that... That is genius.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73