If so I'd love to see some pictures! Also I have a quick question for everyone. If you could make your iPhone any color, what would it be?
    07-01-2008 07:00 PM
    I have yet to own an iPhone so no colorware until now. but even when I'll have an iPhone I won't change his color.
    a color... let's say yellow. it's my favorite color
    07-02-2008 11:58 AM
    I would love it to be a pastel pink! hhehehe I know that's like barf some people but I can't help being girly.
    07-02-2008 10:58 PM
    I would love it to be a pastel pink! hhehehe I know that's like barf some people but I can't help being girly.
    That's fine if thats what you like! I think a metallic pink, like the pink ipod nano would look cool. But I think the black is the best.
    07-02-2008 10:59 PM
    I used to stand out when I had the original iPhone on day one, but now that everyone and their mother can pick up an iPhone for as little as $200, I have to find another way...

That being said, it's Lime Green or Bright Yellow for me. But, man, those ColorWare prices are through the roof! I'll keep mine in a silicone or leather case anyway, so it might be a worthless purchase.
    07-03-2008 08:57 AM
    does anyone know of any 3rd party iPhone casing makers?
    I heard a rumor about the new plastic casing being replaceable...
    07-03-2008 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD