Bluetooth Headset or Wired?

eugarps#CB

May 31, 2008
Visit site
All,

I currently have a Moto H750 headset and it doesn't seem to want to play nicely with iPhone. Does anyone have another BT headset they'd recommend or should I just get a hybrid wired headset?

Thanks for your thoughts,

Bill

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
All,

I currently have a Moto H750 headset and it doesn't seem to want to play nicely with iPhone. Does anyone have another BT headset they'd recommend or should I just get a hybrid wired headset?

Bill
I currently use the Motorola H605 Bluetooth Headset with my iPhone. It pairs great. The audio is clear and no one has trouble hearing me on the other end. I would recommend trying another BT headset before going with a hybrid. I recommend the H800 or H670, both Motorola models. If I didn't buy the H605, I would definitely go with either of those.

MagicSiebz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
i have a motorola bluetooth headset,too(not sure what model though). it's great. wonderful audio and people can hear me very clearly. although i do have troubles with it when ever i pair it, it takes a couple of tries.

eugarps#CB

May 31, 2008
Visit site
Thanks to you both. I may just have a bad headset. It's had lots of use with other phones but, recently, I tried it with my Moto RAZR and it wouldn't pair. :( It does however pair with my Treo 750. :) Thus, I'm selling it with the Treo 750. :rolleyes:

Best,

Bill

xintelinsanex

May 30, 2008
Visit site
I think Motorola just came out with a couple of new BT headsets. Head over to their site and check them out if you are in the market for a new one and if you plan on getting a Moto branded one.

Jeremy

Retired Moderator
Mar 27, 2005
www.iMore.com
I caved in and got the Apple headset and was shocked that it got so many complaints. It performs a lot better then you would think based on reviews from people. And it's the only headset that displays the battery life on the iPhone screen. Which is a plus. The only gripe I can see people having is how it sits in your ear. For me it is perfect and stays put, but for others, it may not sit well.

Muero

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I just purchased the new Jawbone that just came out (it hasn't arrived yet or I'd let you know how awesome it is). Walt Mossberg says it's the best Bluetooth headset ever.

whmurray

Aug 20, 2003
Visit site
All,

Bill
I have a Plantronics 655 that I use with my iPhone. Works very well. Good sound, good controls, good battery life.

Also have a Plantronics BT stereo headset that I like very much. Switches from stereo to phone to answer an incoming call and then switches back to the stereo program when the call ends. Because iPhone does not support stereo BT, I have to use a dongle. Because iPhone does not support standard jacks, I have to use an adapter between the dongle and the iPhone.

jmeiners

Jul 3, 2008
Visit site
I currently have a Plantronics BT headset (provided by my employer). It has performed well with My Q, and I hope it works for my iPhone. Anyone other than whmurry have good experiences with the Plantronics BT headsets?

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro