iPhone 3G/3GS Cases

Clint1394

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Case In Question

I purchased a case at the att store. I love it It is called the otter i believe. Protects like nothing i have ever seen. My phone has no scratches or anything ever.

sarah lau

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I am going to buy the thinnest iphone power case, just 15mm!I like the design very much,fashion look,can charger for my iphone ,recommend to you:gdoo.com

kellaxu

May 19, 2011
Visit site
i just bought a Cassette Style Silicon Case for my iPhone ,fits perfectly, it may be suitable to you. Check here: minicasesdeal.com/cassette-style-silicon-case-for-iphone-4-assorted-colors_p1117.html

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Best Thin iPhone Cases

The Barely There Cases by Case-Mate are pretty good. They don't offer much protection though. If you want a thin case with decent protection I would recommend the Griffin Etch cases. They've got a decent amount of protection, but the real kicker is the fact that the case is made out of a semi flexible material that will actually absorb the impact from a fall instead of just transferring the impact straight to the iPhone. (Most hard shell cases just transfer the force of the impact straight to the phone)

A cheap rubber case will usually get the job done, though they don't easily slide in and out of your pocket as well as a hard shell iPhone case. But this doesn't matter much if you don't put your phone in your pocket.

Hybrid cases usually provide the best type of protection. They take the impact of the fall, distribute it along the rubber lining, then onto the frame of the phone. This is the most advanced and most useful protection for the iPhone. The Reflex case by OtterBox is probably the Best Hybrid Case Available.

shieldskins

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
http://www.shieldskins.com/

Shield Skins is the best invisible protection you can get for your Cell Phone, iPod, Camera, GPS, Gaming System, Laptop and much, much more!

lindsay1221

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: >>>Sena has rolled out their iPhone 3g cases<<<

I had a hard time finding a 3G case that I really like these days. I guess I'm pretty outdated, but there are still options out there I have come to find! My friend got her iPhone case here and she designed the case with some of her artworkd... and they had cases for 3G also!
Apple - Case Monkey

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2