iPhone 3G/3GS Cases

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Cretouch case

I have been using the Cretouch case for several weeks now and really like it. I put my Seidio case back on but keep returning to the Cretouch. This case is NOT for those who are prone to dropping their Iphones.It only protects the back of the phone. But I love it's lightness, the color, leather texture, and how it actually shows off the phone. Tried to get some pictures for you, not very good.

Their web site:

Cretouch - iPhone Ultra Slim Case, iPhone cover, iPhone Accessories, Laptop Skin, Laptop Cover, Laptop Leather Skin, Metal Skin

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Pretty nice pictures, and does look nice. Does the leather make it less "slippery?" And are the sides as low as they look? Seems like too many cases rise so high that it impedes your swiping.

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
Pretty nice pictures, and does look nice. Does the leather make it less "slippery?" And are the sides as low as they look? Seems like too many cases rise so high that it impedes your swiping.

Not at all slippery and yes, the sides are low. But like I said, this is not a case for one who is rough with their phones.

aug1122

Jun 1, 2009
Visit site
Power Support USA Case

All those cases sound good but their to exotic. I bought the crystal jacket and anti-glare film from power support usa. It gives a clean and classy look and does not scratch my iphone. I would definitely recommend checking it out.

If anyone has anyother suggestions for cases let me know.

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
I just ordered the Limited edition black and red Vaja Case. I am hoping it shows up on or around the same time my Phone does.

Should look awesome with the Black 3GS I just ordered! I Feel Like a kid waiting for christmas! Hurry up 19th, hurry up!

It was kind of expensive ($105 after shipping) but since I didn't have to pay 500 dollars this time for my phone I thought "Why Not?". All the video reviews I have seen seem to echo the same sentiment..."It's expensive but It is one really nice case"

I will let you all know what I think of it later.

zwienerdc

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Case

I have had the invisible shield on the front screen of my iPhone 3G and the black Contour case. I have dropped the phone multiple times and even left it on top of my car while on the highway(long story) and the worst it has is a scratch on the case. It fully protects the phone and it doesnt add a lot of bulk. the invisible shield prevents the screen from getting scratched and it comes with a free lifetime warranty.

Shangraham

May 28, 2009
Visit site
Thanks to everyone's recommendations here, I just ordered the Seidio Innocase II in burgundy and black for my husband and I. I can't wait to get it.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
you are all wrong... the GREATEST cases for any cell phone, but espescially teh iphone is VAJA cases. check these things out. their leather cases but they are B-E-A-utiful.

Vaja - Leather Products ;)

...and E-X-$-pensive. Am I seriously going to pay more for my case than for my phone? Uh-uh. I have more important things to buy with my hard-earned dough, like food, cigarettes (yeah, I know, I'm quitting tomorrow;)), iTunes purchases, and about 3 different cases and/or pouches to suit my many moods. And still have enough left over for dinner and a movie. :p

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I'm surprised I haven't seen these mentioned on this thread already (though Rene has mentioned them in other, similar threads): have any of you folks considered GelaSkins | Protection with Style, not Bulk? Not really a case, more of a "textured sticker" actually, but works fine for adding grip/hiding fingerprints and still allowing the phone to slide into a pouch (or even fit into a "real" case every now and then).

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
...and E-X-$-pensive. Am I seriously going to pay more for my case than for my phone? Uh-uh. I have more important things to buy with my hard-earned dough, like food, cigarettes (yeah, I know, I'm quitting tomorrow;)), iTunes purchases, and about 3 different cases and/or pouches to suit my many moods. And still have enough left over for dinner and a movie. :p

I have to disagree. I only paid $105 which is not even half of the phone price and I absolutely love it!...The Vaja case that is (and the 3gs)

Oh! and my phone is worth the extra cost to get that kind of fit and protection.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
I have to disagree. I only paid $105 which is not even half of the phone price and I absolutely love it!...The Vaja case that is (and the 3gs)

Oh! and my phone is worth the extra cost to get that kind of fit and protection.

Okay sir, I see your points. :cool: But there are some Vaja cases that cost >$200.00, and with the iPhone available now at <$100 for the cheapest (still better than the competition) iPhone, the investment just doen't seem like much of an investment for me. :eek: But that doesn't mean I wouldn't get one of them fancy suckers if I had the chance and the extra $$$ not earmarked for more immediate needs! :p Can you post a pic of the one you got? :D

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
actually there are cases on that site that are way above$200 but I cant justify that amount.

these are some shots I just took...at your request. be kind to my photographic skills.

Last edited:

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
bigger? can 't really show how it feels. it's a good soft grip. and the phone fits very very snugly inside

Last edited:

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
these are some shots I just took...at your request. be kind to my photographic skills.

Nice! :cool: Thanks for posting those. I have to admit, I am tempted... :eek: Heck, if I quit smoking I'd have the money saved up in a few months... :)rolleyes: not likely to happen any time soon) Life is a series of difficult choices!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro