iPhone 3G/3GS Cases

grant#IM

Jun 23, 2009
Visit site
evitalu
I'm gonna to get a silicone skin, two options for me. My phone is black color, which case is better to go with my phone?

Uxsight: Black Silicone Case Green Plastic Fishbone for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS : Silicone Cases

is that a cheap version on the switcheasy capsule rebel? If it is I have the capsule rebel, the black bit is a hard silicon. And that green bit is plastic. Work wl together but way to bulky for me!

foster2380

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Have any of you that have the Switcheasy Rebel or Neo had issues with different headphone jacks not fitting? I'm was reading iLounge's review and they mentioned that oversize plugs won't fit. I don't know what they're classifying "oversized" as but I have some concerns with that.

shutter

Jan 13, 2009
Visit site
What kind of plug are you trying to put in it? I think iLounge's warning can be said of any hard case. All of them have to cut out a spot for the headphones and all of them make the cutout just big enough that there is some leeway (in case the cutout isn't perfect) but still protects the area around the earphone jack.

mketchum

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
I have been using the Cretouch case for several weeks now and really like it. I put my Seidio case back on but keep returning to the Cretouch. This case is NOT for those who are prone to dropping their Iphones.It only protects the back of the phone. But I love it's lightness, the color, leather texture, and how it actually shows off the phone. Tried to get some pictures for you, not very good.

Thanks for this. Have been looking for a case that does not distract but show off and does not break the bank. I loved my iPhone 1st gen naked, but want to try a case. I am ordering this one in orange, my favorite color this summer :)

Txdogs

Jan 9, 2009
Visit site
I have been using the Cretouch case for several weeks now and really like it. I put my Seidio case back on but keep returning to the Cretouch. This case is NOT for those who are prone to dropping their Iphones.It only protects the back of the phone. But I love it's lightness, the color, leather texture, and how it actually shows off the phone. Tried to get some pictures for you, not very good.

Thanks for this. Have been looking for a case that does not distract but show off and does not break the bank. I loved my iPhone 1st gen naked, but want to try a case. I am ordering this one in orange, my favorite color this summer :)

Just got the folder or flip cover case in red. It completely protects the phone but still keeps it very light weight, not at all bulky:
illuzion - Folder Pouch for iPhone 3G / 3G S - Red

Hope you like the orange one. I have both the orange and green ones!

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
yes the protection on the black and red case has been great! when the front flap is closed the whole phone is virtually covered! so far, and I have had this case since june 19th there are no scratches on the phone. there are some reviews on utube about this case. do a quick search and see for yourself. happy hunting

evitalu

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
evitalu
I'm gonna to get a silicone skin, two options for me. My phone is black color, which case is better to go with my phone?

Uxsight: Black Silicone Case Green Plastic Fishbone for Apple iPhone 3G / 3GS : Silicone Cases

is that a cheap version on the switcheasy capsule rebel? If it is I have the capsule rebel, the black bit is a hard silicon. And that green bit is plastic. Work wl together but way to bulky for me!

Thank you for the reply! OK, may be I should try to find some other ones for my phone. I suppose I will choose some silicon skin.

racedog

Jul 13, 2009
Visit site
Do Vaja cases the provide some good protection, the Black n' Red limited Edition one. thanks......

I just bought the Vaja limited Black/Red case. I wasn't thrilled about the red part but it is what they had in stock. Surprisingly the red color is on the inside and is not as obnoxious as I thought it was going to be. The case itself is solid and looks professional. As a businessman I don't ever wear a phone on a belt, especially with business clothes. I either hand carry it or have it in a pocket. The Vaja case works well for both, it provides some grip in the and and adds little volume or bulk to the phone so it still fits easily into most slacks, forget it when wearing jeans.

The quality is first rate and it is solid enough to provide substantial protection to the screen and main body of the iphone.

I just ordered a higher cost Vaja for my wife to use on her iphone. We just ported over from Sprint and I ported first to make sure that we were going to like the service and the Iphone. It worked out well so last Saturday we took a trip (for us 150 miles) to the nearest Apple store and picked up an Iphone for her and ported her number over so I just ordered her case this morning.

R

chobbs1

Mar 8, 2008
Visit site
After my experience with this vaja case I have I am definately going to purchase a second one from them. This time I'll get one toally custom and spend a wad of cash.

gregnauman

Jul 17, 2009
Visit site
If you dont want a hard shell case scratching your iphone, but want a skin case and a holster, I found a great combo for the Iphone 3gs.

I purchased an incase protective cover which is basically a skin case.
goincase.com

Then for a holster I purchased the Seidio Innocase holster. The holster is for their plastic innocase cover.
seidio.com

Seidio Part Number IPH3GASC

The Seidio Innocase holster works PERFECT with the incase protective cover skin.

lindag8r

Jul 7, 2009
Visit site
ifrogz

I bought an iFrogz case for my 3G S as it has felt on the inside of the case which protects the phone from scratches while placing the case on the phone. I love the available different colors.

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
Here's my collection: From (l to r)

PowerSupport Air Jacket, Plastic Armor Case (iFrogz copy), SwitchEasy Rebel Serpent, Griffin Reveal, Seidio Innocase II, Speck Candy Shell

My Personal Rankings:

1. Speck Candy Shell
2. Rebel Serpent
3. Griffin Reveal
4. Plastic Armor
5. Innocase II
6. Air Jacket

3841495636_e03ca8cb5e.jpg

BLu

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
Two Incase sliders for me. One gunmetal and one white. Just got them today and can't see myself taking it off anytime soon

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative